The Davidson Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It appears as though a war has started despite the fact that I from the start built relationships up with our enemies.
It's not within my best interest for this war to carry on long. However, I assure you that we will fight the good fight and carry on. Win or lose? It doesn't matter, this is our fight and we'll give them everything we've got.

Now, I also ask from my members and alliances, to not shit post on this org page or others. It just looks stupid, I'm sorry.

Reaction score
RødGrød med Fløde thinks they have already won their hypocritical war.
4t0akj.jpg

We of the Davidson family think differently, the enemy getting slaughtered despite the use of a bomb, a grenade, and the Doman Bros against us.

Reaction score
Alliances have been made.

Paralake Partnership

The Davidsons & RødGrød med Fløde

Has now officialy ENDED.

We are as of now neutral to eachother and we have ended the ridiculous war that started by one of our organization members without our permission.

The reason behind this is; Me and Daymon came to an agreement to stop the war and go neutral.

Reaction score
Our short-lived war with one of my old friends has of course come to an end. As I said from the start; wars achieve nothing and they never will. Although I think a lesson has been learnt from all of the aggressive organisations and families out there, that The Davidson Family is no joke.

We worked for our place in Paralake and we're not leaving any time soon. We are much more powerful than some realise. Our connections and strength can easily outmatch any of those who stand against us. But I care not for proving my families strength, as I've still not witnessed the full capacity of the Davidsons and I don't intend to use my family in an aggressive way.

Let this be clear, we're lovely people. We don't mind having a little chit-chat and being all friendly. But if anyone fucks with us, your org will be piledrived into the ground over and over again.

Reaction score
1208418b2c.jpg

looks like the current state between us two organisations has helped you guys, first time Matty and the 6 man army fucks people up for you, here we see him abusing the two dead people in a raid

Reaction score
Yo boss, some Preston bigots decided to point a gun at me for wrecking their car in an accident.
2lstbwj.png

I came over there and gave them a little lesson on messing with us.
I find this an open act of war declaration!

Reaction score
It appears that despite throwing out my generosity towards the Preston family, they have decided to throw it back in my face. I as the Godfather of my family take this to be an extremely rude gesture.

The Preston family were grateful for the opportunity I gave them and I respect that. It appears as though a few of their members don't understand the rules that their leader has given them and thus I can assume it's an internal issue that resides within the family itself.

This is not to be taken as an act of war and rather a lesson for The Preston Family. Your member's are fucking up and not listening to your commands. That is your issue and I pity your family because of this.

For now, I want my family to take care when with members of The Preston Family until I have sorted the rule-breakers of their family.

Reaction score
Hey guys.
First off all i love this org but.
Right now i got csgo team 2 train so i will not be on alot this week.

Cya later guys

Reaction score
And So today i got gunpointed to my head by two guys of which one of them is called "Carrie ..". They seem from a org because of the cooperation. But it started at bank, they asked for a ride, moment later when heading to bazaar they gunpoint me and i saw a cop car broken down and i drove into them, because i did, the cops helped me but it didnt work, so i had to flee with the guys. After A little chase the whole force came after me and we were hunt down to farm. I managed to escape and flee& cops saved me. So now i am searching for CARRIE, Anyone that would like to help me, it would be nice!

EDITTED:

So its Carrie Gambini, the Gambini crime family! Reece can decide what to do

-Johnathan Davidson

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right if you didn't see my beautiful goodbye post with a ton of effort in it. Then luckily for you I'm also making this post in conjunction.

I'm going on holiday from the 12th of July to the 19th, therefore I will be unable to officially add you to the org if you happen to post on it. Applications will still be viewed and accepted by the one and only Exnem. When you are accepted you are free to live with my family and be a part of it. You just won't be able to talk to them using /org. If you want to base with them and you've been accepted then try contacting a few Davidson's around Paralake and they'll let you in :).

That's all guys, don't disappoint me ;)

Edit: Oh and if you have been accepted when I get back, save me a little hassle please and just send me a message over the forums or contact me in-game and I'll get an invite sent to ya.​

Reaction score
I am back from my holidays! I was in the city today, but no one was there. The organization is slowly dying... We need more members that are active in the city.

Please join us, let's have fun.
Today no one entered the city (a Davidson)... Some people haven't been in the city for ages. Please come back...

Reaction score
I have left the Davidsons as the organization is slowly dying. Sorry Reece.

Reaction score
Right hello.

Basically I've managed to find some spare time to return to Paralake. Therefore The Davidson Family will continue. To all those who've left in my absence, you are always more than welcome to return. In the mean time I have decided to review the member section of the org page and I'm going to completely redo it due to its inaccuracy.

Reaction score
Announcement.
As of today, me, Julie Davidson will hereby resign from the position as Consigliere
I am also leaving the family due to recent problems, such as family inactivity.

Sorry @Bullyreece .

Consigliere - Julie Davidson out.

I would like to thank these people for the good times I've had in the family.

Johnathan Davidson [Sorry don't know your ooc name]
Faith Davidson @Synatec
Tyrone Elvis @Yaseen
Reece Davidson @Bullyreece
Harry Barnett @Hazza56 even though you left ;)
Phillip Parker @Spooky because; "
bed68f4c75.png
"

That's all i can remember for now, thanks for the good times, good luck in the future.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To every hero comes an end, my end has come.

I will leave this org in honor and join the next, My service has been served.
the banter and serious times were fun! It was never boring when everyone was in the house.
But many went inactive or left and so i leave now too, not because i didnt like it, but i found more friends.
Friends which showed me another side, another face, so here by i thank you guys for all the fun times,
all the serious times, all the growing hours.

Thanks <3

Good luck with further business, i won't forget you guys!

~Johnathan Davidson

Status
Not open for further replies.