The Evo City Times

Reaction score
Just something I decided to do, if something goes on in the server I will try grab pictures and post up a little article on it. I'm not a journalist in real life it's just something I thought be fun to do.

TUESDAY AUGUST 20, 2013
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 21, 2013
TUESDAY AUGUST 27, 2013
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 28, 2013
THURSDAY AUGUST 29, 2013
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 - CURRENT PAPER

PAPER UPDATES COMING SOON! XXX

You can now see what paper is currently is shown in the server by clicking THIS!

ORIGINAL PSD - CHANGED PSD WILL ADD LINK SOON

Reaction score
Mom look! I'm in the newspaper!

Haha. This is really nice, very well done.
I would assume you used photoshop to do this?

Reaction score
UPDATED!! - From now on I will keep posting the updated newspaper in the first post. I will try my best to get one out each day!

Reaction score
UPDATE 22-08-2013 - I've had some crazy issues with my PC over night which resulted in a format of my machine. I was unable to backup any of my files so the next addition of the paper will be delayed. Sorry but the issue couldn't be resolved any other way sadly :(

Reaction score
Another update for everyone, I will begin work on the paper again tomorrow night. I'm heading back home very early on Monday morning and will be able to setup everything needed to get them done as I had a format just before my LAN event.

If anyone has any images they think would be good for the paper please feel free to PM me the images, title and your ingame name. Please do not post them over the forum as it'll ruin the surprise!

Thanks for everyone's support!

Reaction score
YOU CAN NOW FIND THE PAPER IN-GAME @ THE AM/PM - THANKS TO FREDY FOR ADDING IT!

Reaction score
Sorry I've not been updating the papers, I've been in the process of moving house. I've setup now and finally done a paper update!

If you've not already seen there is now also a link in the navigation bar on the website. The newspaper you will find on this link is the one that you can find in the game!

Thanks for all your support and as always if you have any pictures or a story please PM me here or on Steam. xx

Reaction score
Can You chaddy ask fredy if he can make a photographer job?
it would be fun if we make newspaper

Reaction score
I will be bringing back the paper as soon as possible. In the meantime if people have any images that wish to send me to put in the paper please feel free to PM me. Untill then I will be getting my addons re installed and you should see me around the server a bit more. :) Hope people are still interested in this feature.

Thanks x

Reaction score
Yeah dude I will :) I just gotta get a design sorted then get the content and we're good to go.