The Omertas.

Reaction score
I used the joke before you even knew who Sonic is, dont @ me

Reaction score
This is an awfully confusing conversion but I'll make some sort of an attempt to contribute.

On the point of "Tea and biscuits," that is generally characterized by the English people. I say this because I'm Irish. It would have probably have been more amusing for you to say I was jumping over rainbows with a pot of gold, drinking whiskey and screaming "Top of da mornin' to ya laddies!" Obviously this is more of a caricature than realism but all stereotypes are like that.

Furry's also have quite a stereotype as you already stated for us Dan. Except over the years a lot of Furry's have turned against the Furry Fandom and either created splinter groups or decided to be a Furry but not claim be a part of the Furry Fandom.
Claiming that all Furry's have sexual intercourse with animals is like claiming that all priests have sexual intercourse with children. It's the psychology of the individual that leads them to these things. For instance religion does not tell priests to do it and nor does the Furry Fandom. It is just the participants that do it get the most attention and highlight. Most of the Furry Fandom have more maturity and kindness than any other community associated with the internet.

Reaction score
Thank you very much! You're too kind! You're lucky to be from one of the most amazing countries on the planet! Danmark!

Reaction score
Thread has been updated
Added Applications.
Cleaned original post.
Added new sections to the original post.

Reaction score
You're right we are just an org name. So is every other org. No org actually has an impact on the server because roleplay is non existant.

Reaction score
C21C9F36887B8082A3DD9D1BEB874834D6C7DC7E

you chatted all that shit and now you want to be friends because i embarrassed you, sad.
POSTED FOR ZANSA