The Spaghetti Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sm27r0e.png

Welcome to the official website of the spaghetti army.

Our recruitment video
button.download.start.png

Who are we?
welcome recruits my name is captainspaghetti, bringing you some bukkake POV gameplay, behind comm- this commentary. so lets get started, first things first, welcome to my org, this org is is mainly based around letsplays, gameplays and cummin teddies. so y dont u make my day and fucking kill yourself, doing so will make you an official member of the spaghetti army.
that all for me guys, ik it's a short paragraph, but it's really just an introduction to the horrors that are about to follow...

ranks from highest to lowest

captain - spaghetti aka passatelli bukkake
8G5Xzfd.png

spaghettarioni's - @Hazza56 - advisors to the holy captain
871d2d4546.png

mong - just about everyone that we can put up with and we have some kind of advantage being with, but still annoy us

piece of pasta - slightly better than being a piece of fucking dirt

skid - literally the cringeist specimen around, often seen screaming for an admin's attention and making minecraft vids, they are recruited and trained to be less spasticated, if they fail the final exam, they are executed

what do we plan to do in paralake?
we just wanna play video games

we also plan to make a breeding ground/nursery for mongs so we can build an army and develop our intergalactical empire.

if you want to join us go to this link or something idk:
https://perpheads.com/threads/spaghetti-army-apps.12665/

Deleted member 1235

The British Empire are now your allies, our vast arsenal of tools and assets (its only me with the ukip mobil) will be good use for whatever cause you want.

Take these 15 calais migrants fresh volunteers as a peace offering
calais-migrants.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.