Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

(rip)
STEAM NAME: Uncle T / Uncle T's Express Rice

IN-GAME NAME:Thomas Fredrick

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I really enjoy helping the people on the server, be it in OOC and help chat (where I try to help when I can), or in game with newer players coming to me for advice. It may be because I come from a family of (annoying) teachers and headteachers, but I do thoroughly enjoy teaching people, helping people and really assisting people in becoming well known and well respected players on the server. @Appricey considered everyone's time playing PERP as a journey, and it is completely accurate. My journey on PERP as a gamemode started back in 2012 when I was part of IG PERP along with @moher4 ghost, that's where I found a home for myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sadly, that community got run down by a pretty bad staff team and lost all of its popularity, and that is when I went onto DarkRP (sorry). After spending my time playing other gamemodes for a while, I decided to come back and try PERP again this year. My friend was on it and said I should come check it out, that's how I was introduced to Perpheads, and how my experience on the server started. I found myself playing most of the day every day and spending a lot of time making friends and learning how to do new things, some very helpful players and staff got me on my feet and that's how I started out. I often think back to when I was new to PERP, and when I was helped by people, and that is when I think I should give back to the community.

I understand that my chances of getting enforcer are rather slim to say the least, and that some people dislike me and probably see this as something of self gain; but with the amount of time I spend on PERP it would be like a dream for me to become enforcer. I often see people breaking a few rules when they are brand new, and I see that staff treat them in a calm and respectful manner, and that's definitely something I would like to do. I was moderator on IG PERP and gained a lot of respect on there, I loved helping out and being a part of the community.

I like to think I have a good knowledge of the rules and laws of the server, and that I follow them to the best of my ability. Of course, I have warnings and a ban, but that's just rather unfortunate. I've made mistakes, and hopefully they will not sabotage my chances. I often read through the laws and the rules just to ensure I'm up to scratch and I'm telling people the correct things. Whilst I like to think I have a good knowledge, I, of course, cannot try to claim that I know every single one off by heart.

I have got 1 ban on record:
be397d40756ddcd3ccafae4d3144812e.png

I've got 3 warnings on record, warnings can be viewed below:
3faace0be55c371884526eb95e3430bc.png

(The most recent warning was another mistake on my part, the officers had driven off so I had gone into the bank, noticed a gun and picked it up when I couldn't see anyone around. I fully understand the warning for that, but thought I would explain it.)

Since joining, I've tried to, and I believe have formed a good relationship with both staff and players, and whilst some people believe it is too early to apply for enforcer; I did think I'd give it a go. I love the community and the people in it, and I'd really enjoy helping out as an enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I maintain an active presence on the TS under the name Thomas Fredrick.

Thank you.

YOLO right?

Reaction score
+Support

-He is a great cpl in pd which shows his understanding of rules and laws
-He is a PTA which has aspects you need for enforcer
-Very mature
-Active on ts
-Helped me out alot and helped me to make new freinds
-A nice person overall

Reaction score
i have to be neutral on this one mate.
although you are active and you do have an understanding or the rules and laws i just think that maybe the timing isnt just right.
you have got your self known be a lot of people for both the right and wrong reasons but mostly for the good reasons.
i think you probably could do a decent job as enforcer but maybe in a few months time.
but any way pal i wish you the best of luck on this:)

Reaction score
I really like this guy. I have seen him in the community for a while now and have really seen him flourish in confidence. He talks to people all the time on TS and has definitely shown his presence in the community well. Think he could be a really good staff member.

Reaction score
+Support
You are very active both on the server and the forums. I have seen you in-game and can say that your roleplay is both fun and serious. I think you would really fit this position as an Enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support Definitely deserve the enforcer rank, very kind, helpful and genuinely a very nice lad. I really hope he gets accepted.

Reaction score
I'm going to go with a +Support on this one, because you're very active on the forums and ingame, you take PERP very seriously and your position in the PLPD you're a good friend ingame and a good gut to play with I hope the best of luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support
I really enjoy being on the server with Thomas, understands the rules and laws 100%, always good in RP situations, always helping out members of the community when needed always active, been a player on the server for a long time now, great guy and a great player

Last edited:
Reaction score
(for th3xb0xg4m3r) +support Thomas is a great player, I have been friends with him now for a while and he has helped me so much, even for getting my senior (ish). He always helps players in the help chat and is also very active ingame, on the forums and also in the team speak server and will do whatever he can to help, I hope he gets this as he really does deserve it, good luck Thomas ;)

Reaction score
-support
he's the reason i'm

But really, Thomas would probably do a great job as Enforcer.
Probably.
With his huge knowledge of rules and shizzle.
Let's forget about he almost got com i wasnt supposed to say that
But still, he is a really good Corporal and can take control of complex situations pretty well, I imagine he would do the same with an admin situation and be a really good enforcer.
So +Support

Reaction score
Can you all see it now?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471723818,1471723696][/DOUBLEPOST]My reply is messed up, you can read My reasoning and I don't know what colour to set it as?
I'm on a phone, you set the color invisible. Here's his reply:

Support
  • I really enjoy being on the server with Thomas, understands the rules and laws 100%, always good in RP situations, always helping out members of the community when needed always active, been a player on the server for a long time now, great guy and a great player

Reaction score
dumb train incoming

I believe have formed a good relationship with both staff and players
Yet you have a warning for essentially slandering the staff that they do their job poorly, that, does not paint a beautiful picture between you and the staff team. But considering it's been a month since that incident, I guess I'll "ignore" it. I'll stay neutral purely because of the fact I think you haven't shown your capability to enforce the rules (albeit I don't know whether you frequently make reports). As well as that I'm not sure about your rule knowledge either, although again, it's been a month so that could've changed. You seem to be wanting to help out and get involved within the community however, since you made quite a nice guide for new people. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Although Thomas has not been in the community very long, he is an outstanding roleplayer and a valued member of the community. He has full potential to be an enforcer and I've been in a sit with Thomas and in my opinion he has proven that he is worthy of a shot. You are already part of the police department as a sergeant and training officers. I 110% support this enforcer application.

Good luck!

Reaction score
  • +Support

-He is a great cpl in pd which shows his understanding of rules and laws
    -He is a PTA which has aspects you need for enforcer
    -Very mature
    -Active on ts
    -Helped me out alot and helped me to make new freinds
    -A nice person overall

Status
Not open for further replies.