Thomas Fredrick Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Yes, I know it is soon after the last one but please don't give hate for that. I'm trying my utmost to prove myself.
STEAM NAME:
[PH] Uncle T

IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Fredrick

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Introduction

I'd like to be an enforcer because, quite honestly, I feel I am ready. Yes, you're probably reading this thinking "damn, it hasn't been long since his last application", that's correct and I won't deny that this could probably be too soon. However, I feel I am as ready as ever to help out as part of the staff team.
I have a good relationship with a lot, if not all, of the moderators on the server. I've managed to gain and hold a good amount of respect from the community, often players will ask me for advice and for assistance, and whenever possible I am more than happy to help them.

Why do I feel I'd make a good enforcer?
It is not an easy job to do. You have to manage players to a certain extent and ensure they are following roleplay to the best of their abilities. You have to watch for rule breaking constantly and keep a sharp eye on what is going on. To some, that would sound like the complete opposite of fun; however it is something I'd really like to do. I feel I am perfectly capable of being an enforcer, and I feel I have the skills and qualities to make a good enforcer.

In-game experience
In-game, I always try to be active in /help and in OOC. Sometimes I am beaten to it in help chat, and that's just unfortunate, but if I have the chance to I will happily help someone who is seeking help. I like to think I am active in OOC, I try to join in on conversations and sometimes end up making new friends through those conversations. I also watch out for people who may be stuck or in need of some form of guidance who ask in OOC.

I am also a sergeant in the PLPD, and work within the Internal Affairs and Academy divisions. This could show I am perfectly happy to help people improve and become something more.

Some recommendations
These are some people who have liked the way I roleplay and perform in game.

Warnings
I do have warnings on record (3), all of which I have learnt from and aim to have improved from.
e8dc49f8d08516ead32d170e6eb8bf1e.png

Ban on record
When I was quite new, I did end up getting banned. It was a mistake and I was unbanned following an appeal. The reason was something relating to 'stalling under gunpoint', somehow the reason was removed.
1b3d8a2ffa595006b16219a3a2a79380.png

Active presence
Whilst maintaining an active presence on the server, as mentioned a few times in this application, I also keep active and known on TeamSpeak and the forums. On my days out of college, I am on both TS and the forum most of the day. You'll catch me on the server quite a lot on my days off too.

Reporting players
I'm not afraid of reporting players. Whilst the majority of my reports are handled in game by the staff team, 3 times I have had to make an AR. All 3 times, the AR was accepted. You can view them below. Although I don't have too many AR's posted, I still end up making a lot of reports.

Experience
I've owned a several servers myself, a couple of which have become quite successful in the end. I was also Senior Administrator on Integral Gaming PERP back in its day, long before I'd discovered PERPHeads. To add to this, I've been moderator on a couple of DarkRP servers (example: KDGaming and Serenity Gaming), and despite having literally no interest in DarkRP now, I feel I was a good staff member on all.

PERPHeads Experience
I've been fortunate enough to be allowed to sit in on situations with @Madda and @HolyShititsDannyD before. During one of Danny's sits, I was given to opportunity to help a player out who wanted to know how to view their warnings. It was quite enjoyable to be able to be part of a sit in this way, and gave me some experience into how the staff team operate and go about their duties.

Law and rule knowledge
I like to feel I have a good rule and law knowledge. This, of course, is one of the main things for an enforcer. It is very rare for me to become stuck on a certain rule, and whilst of course it does happen sometimes, albeit rarely, I like to think my knowledge of rules and laws is very extensive.

Key Qualities:
  • Mature: humorous at times but I like to feel I am a mature and well mannered person.
  • Active: I keep active on the server, forums and TeamSpeak.
  • Respected: I like to feel I am respected by a lot of the players and staff alike.
  • Experienced: With quite a lot of previous experience, I feel I'd make a good enforcer.
  • Rule and law knowledge: I feel my knowledge of both the rules and the law is extensive.
  • Helpful: I like to consider myself helpful and enjoy helping people out in game, on TS and on the forums.
  • Serious: Whilst having quite a jokey side, I can be very down and serious if it required.
Meeting the requirements

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server.

Since my previous application
Since my previous application, I like to feel I've improved on certain things to the best of my abilities. The two things I've really looked to improve on following feedback from Bolli are:

1. Be active in OOC and /help chat
I'd like to think I was already as active as can be in both OOC and help chat, but I've made extra effort to try and be more active in both. Hopefully this shows.

2. Be active in reporting rulebreakers and make your voice heard in admin situations

As mentioned earlier, sometimes it is easier to use the F6 report function over creating an AR. However, I'm more active now in reporting rule breakers, and I'm trying my best to get my voice heard during situations. Hopefully I am doing a good job of this.

Round up of why I feel I'd be a good candidate

I feel I'd make a good candidate thanks to my calm but mature attitude and my knowledge of the rules and laws. I personally feel I'd make a good enforcer if given the chance, and maybe this is the chance to prove it. I'd feel happy working along with the other staff members and spending my time dealing with people who may have made mistakes.

Thanks for reading, please give honest input so I can improve on it in future applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
'Given the opportunity', or in other words, stepped in and explained it while I was getting his warnings xd

But in all seriousness, you explained it to him very well and clearly, and came across very professional during the sit, and from that I am more than happy to give you my support on this application. You have a solid knowledge of the rules, and are extremely active throughout the community.

Good luck with your application.

:)

Reaction score
So you're applying again i see. Pff. No but in all seriousness i do believe that Thomas is extradionary person, and definitely could fit into the staff team, he has good rule knowledge, he's kind, he's very mature and is a very great roleplayer. I enjoy rp'ing with Thomas and so on. And now lets go over to his rp as an officer, Thomas always see the perspective from both angles and dont rush to immediately actions (Only if needed tho), he is very calm in pressured situations and can keep his cool. All and all very great player, and could definitely be the next enforcer. Support!

Reaction score
You have a well understanding of the rules, you're always there so help someone when they have a question, you keep in character in all situation, I think that you will make an amazing enforcer, +support, good luck!

Reaction score
+Support
Thomas is a really good guy, he is very mature and he knows the rules and laws for sure. He is great when he is role playing as a cop but I have never seen him as a normal citizen so I don't know about that. I have only actually patrolled with him as a cop once but that's all I needed as straight away I knew this guy was a very nice guy and he dealt with situations as a cop very well. Every time I go on Teamspeak he is mostly always on it and I have seen him always active on the forums. He would be a great Enforcer and I think he would probably active almost daily!

Reaction score
Thomas is one of the new faces of the community but he is already quite populair. He is very active in the pd, and also PTO. I do hear a lot of great stories of him. Not only that, Thomas is also a good friend of mine and alliat, and has helped me multiple times with clarification about rules.

A massive +support

Reaction score
Thomas is a great guy! He already proved himself by becoming a police sgt and he does that great if you ask me.
I think Thomas will also do it great as an enforcer. He loves to help ppl and is always professional. He has shown to be an active and quit famous player.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
My opinions haven't changed since the last time you applied, so I'll repost what I did last time.

I fully SUPPORT this application. Thomas has been very actively roleplaying as a cop & has been equally as active helping new players. In addition to that, he has been doing his best at answering /helps & OOC questions. His rank within the PLPD further confirms his law and rule knowledge.

A1L

Reaction score
+Support , Very mature , friendly and good rules and law knowledge. ( PST GREAT ROLEPLAYER )

Reaction score
Bloody hell, it's so long (not the first time I've said that to Thomas, right ). But in all seriousness, I feel that Fredrick would make a great enforcer. He's an all round nice guy, be it that he has some faults that can Ben fixed easily. I've known him since he first joined perp and I feel glad and proud to say that I helped him with policing because he is now one of the top SGTs in the PD and nearly everyone enjoys to role play with him. Really hope you get it and good luck, not that you should need it.

Reaction score
I've said it in previous applications Thomas is fantastic. He helps a lot when he has the opportunity. His law knowledge is great as shown by his position and roleplay. His rule knowledge is also at a standard where he can enforce them. Best of luck!

Reaction score
From the start, I didn't think you were ready for enforcer, but now I think I've changed my mind. Viewing what people have said about you and how you can handle situations and you do a lot of work within the PLPD, I think you may be ready. I know you in-game, you're a friendly guy but one of the reasons why I didn't think you were ready because you were quite new to the server when you first applied, but you weren't that knew. Although you are still a bit new now considering you've been here since June, I think you're ready.

+Support from me.

Reaction score
+support

VERY FRIENDLY ON TS AND IN GAME AS A SGT.
helpful
Deserves this
uNDERSTANDS RULES AND LAWS.

ALL TOGETHER +++++=SUPPORT

PS If you get mod ill be grateful you deserve all this

rat

Reaction score
I would love to go into detail about how great Thomas is but after the last few apps I can't be bothered. All I know is he's ready for a position like this and would be great! :D

send the money to the address I PMed you with

Status
Not open for further replies.