Tilin Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tilin
ROLEPLAY NAME: Edward Field
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73632724
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I’ve been active in this community since 2016, with longer breaks in between, but always keep coming back. It’s a 2nd home to me at times, where I’ve always felt a full palette of emotions, but majorly positive.

I’ve gone from being a sweaty new player, crying and breaking rules to get my precious Walther PPK back, not wanting to read any of the rules or laws, failing my police application 8 times before finally passing it to being an active member of the community and primarily the PLPD with extensive knowledge of both and almost everything there is to it.

The reason why I want the position of enforcer is because that is what I enjoy doing, which is evident where my primary playtime is. I would like to not only see this as a benefit to me, but also giving back to the community by spending some of my time to help out others, by keeping the community safe and enjoyable.

Whilst I have my ups and downs, I do have qualities that I think would make me good for the position:
  • Patience with people
  • Understanding
  • Experienced
  • Respectful
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have made mistakes in the past, even recently. I’m learning on a daily basis on how to improve myself, especially as a person. It’s an ever going process for me. I make mistakes and I realize everyone makes them.
I can’t keep the promise of never making a mistake again, but I can promise to always be honest about them and learn from them.
I also realize that people generally prefer non-”cop mains” to take on the role of Enforcer. Whilst I can’t assure you that I’ll be partaking in in-game criminal activities more, I can definitely say that I thoroughly understand that aspect of the game and will never show favouritism toward either side.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements
  • Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
  • You must have access to and use a microphone
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months

Reaction score
+Support

He's a very mature and kind member of the community. From working with him in RTU and TFU, my experiences have only been positive as he focuses a lot on inclusivity and allowing everyone to have a voice in any subject matter.

Defo enforcer quality :)

Reaction score
+1

Personally think Tilin would make a good staff member, extremely level headed and has a ton of experience on the server.

Reaction score
I think tilin would make a great enforcer, he is nice and has great rule knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.