Travis Rodriguez - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mooneyney

IN-GAME NAME: Travis Rodriguez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84783184

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer because firstly, I have been playing this server for a long time now, even though my forum account was created in July, I have been on the server before that, a lot. I think i'm more ready to become Enforcer now than ever, I was inactive for a couple of months whilst I got everything together, I wasn't just away for no reason, I had a mass amount of exams to revise for and also my Dad was diagnosed with cancer, to which I began spending a lot of time with him, now I am back better than ever and more active than ever, i'm ready for it.

Secondly, I have studied the rules through and through, and no more rules will be broken, nor will I be banned. I want to give back to the server now, I want to keep everything in check, even though the staff team do a fantastic job of it already, I want to add to it and contribute in PERP going forward as a server, although I picked up a few warnings & a couple of bans during my time on the server, I have certainly overcome these, I have come on in leaps and bounds.

Thirdly, I have been staff on a few servers before, I progressed through the staff ranks on an old DarkRP server called DaT Gaming, which name was changed to VH Gaming, I went through everything, trial mod onto moderator, moderator onto admin, then finishing off as Head of Applications, in which I processed / reviewed every staff application coming in, deciding whether they deserve to become a trial mod or not.

During my time on the server, I developed all of my skills, handling situations, punishing the rule-breakers accordingly, I also developed a high level of professionalism.

Lastly, I also got up to the Sergeant rank in the PD, where I developed / put my qualities to the test, my professionalism, my calmness and my assertiveness, gaining twelve commendations supporting me in my work.

Qualities I possess:
- I am a calm person.
- I am very professional during serious situations.
- I have read the rules through and through, I possess good rule knowledge.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Requirement met
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. - Requirement met
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - Requirement met
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - Requirement met
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server - Requirement met

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am now active on the team-speak as my headset is fixed.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I fully understand and accept all of my warnings / bans, I have overcome them all and I have developed / matured thoroughly.

Thank-you for reading my enforcer application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.