Mooney's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looks like i'm in the minority then, if I have feelings i'll let them be known, no pussyfooting around haha

Reaction score
@TheOriginal_J Honestly mate, I am open to every type of criticism I just voice my personal opinion on it also, if someone has a point it's fair enough, all entitled to our own opinions. It's all cool

Reaction score
Cheers Wiki, i’ve raided the bank like once since i’ve been back though.. and died? Honestly can’t remember whatever situation you’re talking about and IC is different to OOC. Everyone gets annoyed IC, you, me, even staff members.

Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback Cody, although I know i’ve not spoke to you in a while so maybe we need a catchup as i’m not the same as I was when i was last in the staff team. Matured! I always try and act myself though which is why if someone makes a point I disagree with, i’ll put my opinion across too.

Reaction score
Yep, I was. I feel as though people who disagree on enforcer apps are more likely to post on them than people who wouldn’t mind me as staff. It’s sort of like reviewing a restraunt, if you have a bad time you’re going to post and give them bad publicity, it’s unlikely you’d do the same if you have some a good time! Haha

Reaction score
@Wiki I understand where you’re coming from, . I still possess my knowledge of the server, players and also rule knowledge - and i’ll still have the same amount of activity I do now, in a month - nothing will change. By the time the application gets reviewed it may of well been a month anyway, like Kentys

Reaction score
when i read these reviews it feels like you some big minge who goes wild on anyone lmfao how did you even then become moderator when suddenly you that bad ? :/

Reaction score
I feel like i’m entirely.. the opposite? I don’t know if you have me confused with someone else on this point too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.