Mooney's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From what I've seen from you since you came back, I can honestly say that I remain neutral about this enforcer application, Here's a few of my first thoughts:
  • You're active to an extent
  • You were staff before and got demoted
  • From what I remember from you being staff, you never really stuck out as either great nor bad.

So I remain neutral on this matter, best of luck!

Reaction score
I have plaid with this person before, my thoughts while meeting this person we're positive, nothing I can declare to mark wrong, I think he would fit as enforcer and receive appreciated feedback. Anything i can do here is hope He'll receive a chance, and use the chance as well.

Reaction score
@Askasta I'm not bad lmao, that's the thing, I have never ever been a minge and I really don't go wild on anyone, I respond if someone goes wild on me and then perhaps that's the reason

Reaction score
Mooney, you know I have 0 grudges but you seem like a you are putting on a façade just for enforcer, when you were mod you were actually fair and human but now it just feels robotic.
Be yourself and see how we react, it seems a bit fake.

Reaction score
Can you explain the façade please Teemo, I'm still fair and human, I have to respond one way to the negative posts so that's what I am doing haha, cheers for the feedback

Reaction score
Mooney, I can have an opinion outside of this post? I don't have any examples but when in server you don't participate in OOC and when you do it is to either correct someone or toxic after killing.
Onto my second point, you are defensive and sarcastic when replying to these "negative posts"

Reaction score
@Teemo I do disagree with the first statement, I help out every time without fail when someone asks for help in OOC - I am never toxic after being killed, i'd like to see some times i've done that but aye, as for the second point. Your own opinion is your own opinion, I am not defensive, I just respond on points I don't think are correct, if someone says something that makes perfect sense, i'll hold my hands up ans say fair enough, none of it is sarcastic though.

Thanks for the feedback

Reaction score
Hello Mooney,

I’m not taking my point based off of what others have said and I feel everyone has the right to give their opinion and not be questioned or have to take time out of their day to find evidence of whatever happens.

So, I have only recognised your presence about 2 weeks or so ago and at that point, you didn’t stand out, I saw a lack of answering of OOC and Help Chat messages and a lack of ‘Standing out’. You yourself might of gotten 80+ hours while being around for a few weeks but to I’d like to see you keeping average and regular hours every week for a bit longer, since a week or two isn’t going to prove you’ll stay. You seem very defensive and that’s understandable but sometimes things don’t need to be argued about fully and situations need to be defused.

Don’t take this is a sort of hateful message, but at this point I’m going to hand in my overall choice of giving your application a Neutral. In my opinion, if I was you, I’d close this and upkeep how you are and get active and help more in OOC/Help chat.

Neutral

Reaction score
First of all, not even a TFU member, second of all, I don't brag in OOC when I raid.. wrong person

Reaction score
It's worth mentioning my experience with you in the past as a Moderator.

Back when I was just a poor little PO, I hid for my life and waited til all the cops were dead and the shooters had left. A full minute had passed where all the shooters were dead, I got out of my hiding space and crept to the monorail. This is when you just happened to drive back from subs storage, see me running for my life, and you decided to shoot me.

Upon making a report about this, I was shocked to be taken to a sit by the very person I had reported. However, you gave a sincere apology and compensated me for my 5 minute death screen.

Whatever relevance this story might have to this enforcer application I dont know, I just felt like sharing the experience.

From what I gathered from the experience, you made a common mistake on PERPheads, realised this, and willingly apologised rather than attempting to defend your actions in the slightest. This goes to show that @Mooney is an individual who can own up to his own mistakes rather than trying to justify them and personally I felt at the time that this showed he was a well mannered member of the community who wants nothing more than the server to share a mutual love for the game and its community.

Again, best of luck with this application.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Kenty, inbetween the time this application is posted and to whenever it is reviewed I am going to prove my activity, I can promise anyone now that whether accepted or denied my application will remain the same, I took a few well needed months off as I had some very important family issues. Since being back, I have constantly been helping in OOC and help at every possible opportunity I could with the knowledge I possess.

Again, thankyou for the feedback and i'll work the hardest I can to make sure I help out even more in OOC and help chat, and i'll continue demonstrating my activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.