Type 90's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Alexander Hudson.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:60775533

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I have been playing here for a week gametime wise, and i really like the community and the PERP gamemode. I do feel like i have a good enough understanding of the rules to the point where i can effectively enforce the rules. I usually come on at 5pm my time and stay on until 12pm my time due to work, on the weekends i am usually on all day, so i am active and due have the opportunity to stop alot of rulebreakers, as i have been admin on another server i know how to deal with people who break rules (either accidental or minge-intent).
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I have been admin on a DARKRP server which i was admin there for 8 months.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: No, i cannot because my TeamSpeak is broken for some reason, whatever hotkey i set talking to doesnt work.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: One of the requirements is about a VAC ban. I have very recent one but i have spoken to Tanges about it, due to it not being me that actually was the cause of that ban.

Edit: I do not expect this to be accepted because i dont know the staff well enough yet, but if you -support or give me a neutral please pm me a reason or put reason in post so i can improve myself.

CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected] or my Steam.

Ash

Reaction score
Neutral, You are a nice person to be around and can roleplay well, however I would try to fix Teamspeak as it is a requirement (6).

Reaction score
Never really saw you ingame so I can't give my -/+ support on this. I'll look forward to see how you roleplay :)

Trande

Saw you a couple of times, and you seem to be a decent guy, but quite new, aren't you? I think you coul make it, if you wait a couple of weeks, and change your RP style to something more visible. I only saw you driving around in your Hummer with popped tires.

You shouldn't apply, if you don't expect to be accepted..

Edit: I do not expect this to be accepted

Reaction score
Vouch+/support+ whatever you guys wanna call it, reason: this guy is really nice, i've been playing with him alot, he knows the rules and knows how to roleplay, good luck brother!

Reaction score
Someone close this please, i decided to get to know the staff a bit more. thank you all for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.