Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: AyJay Harlem

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:62965062
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I feel that my previous experience as an Administrator gives me enough reasoning to become an Enforcer again, I gained a high number of reports and did them well and overall was a good Administrator. My reasons for quitting
the staff team was due to problems that lyed within it. The staff team has changed so much in the last few months and for the better this is due to people who really did nothing either resigning or being taken of their powers and also lots of improvements have been made to make it a better staff team to be in.
I feel that I can now come back and do exactly what I did before, I understand that I have been inactive for a long time but that is currently changing since a few days ago. I am now active on the server and teamspeak and will be even more active upon the descisons that are made for this applicaiton. I hope you all support me and want me back, if you don't that's completley fine too.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Perpheads ;)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Always.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I hope you feel I deserve a second chance at being an Enforcer, I really miss the old times of been an Admin and hopefully I can regain them.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Teamspeak and Steam ;D

Reaction score
Yes. You need to be Accepted, everyone knows what you are capable of and there is no reason why you should be denied.

+ support

Reaction score
I will state the reason why Ayjay should be accepted into the staff team again:

• He was a "Report-whore", no j/k, he was doing a lot of reports in he handled them in the best way you can do.
  • He is a reliable staff member, you can have everything from him.
  • He is a very good friend and helped me out a lot when I was Enforcer.
  • There aren't that many candidates who are like him (in a positive way)
+Support

Reaction score
DENIED
The Senior Administration team feel that you're not ready for the position since you have only just came back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.