Unban Please

Reaction score
i think one of the main issues with Olsen was its rimlicks, as soon as any of the Olsen members got banned they started sucking their cocks and spammed the forums with stupid arguments when it can be Solved in an easy way behind the scenes or just not have the rimlicks engage in it at all.

They did actively encourage people to mass rdm. All of them sitting/invited to the meta TS while people went online 1 by 1 to try and RDM at bazaar. At some point all of the bazaar was godmoded after 4 of them went down before. It was quite funny
I remember that, we had a list of rimlicks and had Fredy follow them to bazaar where we were waiting to get mass rdm'd, also it was a nice stream that they had going of it aswell

Reaction score
I guess its your own fault letting half of the server becoming your friends. Since nuestra familia i belive point me wrong if im talkin bullshit here bois.

Reaction score
The problem here is that every single one involved directly or in-directly to this scenario has the personal bias either for or against them.

Nothing will change until people start thinking logically rather than personally.

i think one of the main issues with Olsen was its rimlicks, as soon as any of the Olsen members got banned they started sucking their cocks and spammed the forums with stupid arguments when it can be Solved in an easy way behind the scenes or just not have the rimlicks engage in it at all.

They didn't even use arguments lmao all they did was ''free my boy (InsertOlsenMemberHere)''

Reaction score
sorry i like to grow drugs and if olsen are unbanned i wont be able to get richer on a dead server

Reaction score
50 people on perp 50% are friendly and other 50% on duty yeay so much fun

50 people on altogether, 50% on duty, thus making officers at 25 slots, great stuff there mate.

Today, we managed to get to around 66 players and It was a very long time since I saw that. Olsen brings fear to the people and gives the other organisations something to fight for, right now its just @Dom_ 's org dominating and the Israeli's. Personally I wouldn't mind Olsen coming back or they're members but I really don't think it will be as easy as that to fix. There's many other things that lead to the overall downfall of perp and most people know that anyways.

Reaction score
imagine thinking someone's special because he wears orange omegalul

aY5Q4R3J_400x400.jpg

Reaction score
imagine thinking someone's special because he wears orange omegalul

aY5Q4R3J_400x400.jpg
@nade sends his regards. I remember you crying due to the amount of times you were raided or mugged and felt you were targetted. You even went to the extent that they should be banned for 2.5 just because you kept losing. so who really is the guy thats toxic. Can't beat them ban them? Phahaha.

Reaction score
@nade sends his regards. I remember you crying due to the amount of times you were raided or mugged and felt you were targetted. You even went to the extent that they should be banned for 2.5 just because you kept losing. so who really is the guy thats toxic. Can't beat them ban them? Phahaha.
When the whole server wants to crawl up your ass and they help you do all kinds of stuff for you. I remember that one time when mr. Sorle opened the door to my shop so this prick could mug me. He shot me. I cried 3 days straight, suffered major depression and almost ended it all. But luckily sorle didn't want that and refunded me.

Reaction score
When the whole server wants to crawl up your ass and they help you do all kinds of stuff for you. I remember that one time when mr. Sorle opened the door to my shop so this prick could mug me. He shot me. I cried 3 days straight, suffered major depression and almost ended it all. But luckily sorle didn't want that and refunded me.
Over a game? Hello. I understand we all have problems and deal with them differently but come on. Turn PC off, go outside for fresh air and meet new people. I cant tell if you're joking.

Reaction score
Why would you unban them? Just go for attracting new players rather than trying to get oldfags back. If they want to get unbanned they should make a ban appeal rather than having the community riot for them. Olsen are a part of the reason Perp lost loads of new players.

Reaction score
Hey just a reminder but back in the days perp was already dying when olsen was still around :cool:

Garry's Mod is an old game and is on it's last feet fighting for it's greatness.
It's time has come guys.. :sorry:

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Garry's Mod is an old game and is on it's last feet fighting for it's greatness.
It's time has come guys.. "
Garrys mod is not dying though it's around the same amount of players as it was years ago lmao

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
50 people on altogether, 50% on duty, thus making officers at 25 slots, great stuff there mate.

Today, we managed to get to around 66 players and It was a very long time since I saw that. Olsen brings fear to the people and gives the other organisations something to fight for, right now its just @Dom_ 's org dominating and the Israeli's. Personally I wouldn't mind Olsen coming back or they're members but I really don't think it will be as easy as that to fix. There's many other things that lead to the overall downfall of perp and most people know that anyways.
Look when I posted my post then talk ty.
At the time I posted it the server was just like that.