Unban Please

Deleted member 5920

Can I just remind you that the server isn't "dead" because Olsen got banned, it's "dead" because new players don't stick around.

Also people in the "Meta TS" aka Olsen were asking people to mass RDM for them.

Deleted member 5920

were you there tho. also we have no recolition of a so called "meta TS"

Yes, I was stood in a crowd with members of Jarheads acting as bait for people to attempt to Mass RDM.

And they were definitely messaging people to mass RDM as people posted chat logs of it in OOC and were telling staff about it.

Reaction score
PERPDEADMEME.png

People who fucking scapegoat individuals such as Olsen or the PD as the sole cause of the death of the server need to talk to there parents about needing to find jesus.

Here's ways you can at least make the server interesting:

- Actually bother helping sweaters. Yes, this also includes the police department. Stop using them as Ez kills. Even if they're breaking the law running around with a bat or something, if you see someone unintentionally breaking laws despite being new then help them out, Don't give sweaters any higher than 10% of the maximum fine for whatever crime they commit because they're new.
- Stop rimming and try to work your way to the top, I'm sure @Dom_ 's arse is getting a bit sore from all the tongues chasing it. The only reason long time server veterans dominate is because newer players feel as though they've been forced into some sort of pyramid complex and must stay in there place rather than fucking climbing it.
- Do more criminal shit other than just growing in your bazaar shop. Ransom off stolen cars, Start human trafficking rings, Riot, open illegal underground weapon stores and factories, and racketeering at certain districts and force shop owners to pay for protection.
- Give an actual shit about your in character life and image. Don't use "throwaway" guns in situations where your bigger, more expensive guns would do better, Because as the rules state, you treat your in-character life as your only life and a better gun = better chance of survival.
- Don't call off criminal activity due to loads of cops being on the server at the time. Get smart, use diversion tactics to buy you more time.
- If you gunpoint a cop and they comply, don't kill them when you're done with them, do some other shit like Ziptie them and robbing them of there equipment, hell, break there legs with a bat, but straight up shooting cops over everything is dumb. Try and find more creative ways to deal with them if killing them isn't entirely needed, because not only is it more fun, but it also helps the officer develop the story of there character without being killed off like a statistic.
- Actually try making your org something unique and interesting and not a collection of squeaky wankers in suits trying to be a mafia. Triads, Pirates, Paramilitary groups, Cults, Tribes,Ninja's, youth groups, Political radicalists, anything. Try and be fucking unique and other people will have more fun when it comes to being in or dealing with your org.
- Mug your OOC friends and do funny stuff to them like comically raping them or making them do funny stuff so mugging isn't just a doom and gloom situation and the victim feels like the situation was somewhat enjoyable.
- Execute and punish people in more creative ways than KOSing them. Burn em alive in hicktown or botty rape them in the woods with a katana or something.
- Do something other than randomly punching the floor near people to make them think they're being attacked.
- Try and avoid being in shootouts you aren't involved in and flee from such situations in realistic, but comical ways such as screaming and running.
- The last point I'm going to make: HAVE FUCKING FUN! Don't be a miserable twat 24/7 and enjoy the server, it's garrys mod for fucks sake.

Tl;Dr: Its a game bro why you hef to be mad

Reaction score
View attachment 3468

People who fucking scapegoat individuals such as Olsen or the PD as the sole cause of the death of the server need to talk to there parents about needing to find jesus.

- Actually bother helping sweaters. Yes, this also includes the police department. Stop using them as Ez kills. Even if they're breaking the law running around with a bat or something, if you see someone unintentionally breaking laws despite being new then help them out, Don't give sweaters any higher than 10% of the maximum fine for whatever crime they commit because they're new.
- Stop rimming and try to work your way to the top, I'm sure @Dom_ 's arse is getting a bit sore from all the tongues chasing it. The only reason long time server veterans dominate is because newer players feel as though they've been forced into some sort of pyramid complex and must stay in there place rather than fucking climbing it.
- Do more criminal shit other than just growing in your bazaar shop. Ransom off stolen cars, Start human trafficking rings, Riot, open illegal underground weapon stores and factories, and racketeering at certain districts and force shop owners to pay for protection.
- Give an actual shit about your in character life and image. Don't use "throwaway" guns in situations where your bigger, more expensive guns would do better, Because as the rules state, you treat your in-character life as your only life and a better gun = better chance of survival.
- Don't call off criminal activity due to loads of cops being on the server at the time. Get smart, use diversion tactics to buy you more time.
- If you gunpoint a cop and they comply, don't kill them when you're done with them, do some other shit like Ziptie them and robbing them of there equipment, hell, break there legs with a bat, but straight up shooting cops over everything is dumb. Try and find more creative ways to deal with them if killing them isn't entirely needed, because not only is it more fun, but it also helps the officer develop the story of there character without being killed off like a statistic.
- Actually try making your org something unique and interesting and not a collection of squeaky wankers in suits trying to be a mafia. Triads, Pirates, Paramilitary groups, Cults, Tribes,Ninja's, youth groups, Political radicalists, anything. Try and be fucking unique and other people will have more fun when it comes to being in or dealing with your org.
- Mug your OOC friends and do funny stuff to them like comically raping them or making them do funny stuff so mugging isn't just a doom and gloom situation and the victim feels like the situation was somewhat enjoyable.
- Execute and punish people in more creative ways than KOSing them. Burn em alive in hicktown or botty rape them in the woods with a katana or something.
- Do something other than randomly punching the floor near people to make them think they're being attacked.
- Try and avoid being in shootouts you aren't involved in and flee from such situations in realistic, but comical ways such as screaming and running.
- The last point I'm going to make: HAVE FUCKING FUN! Don't be a miserable twat 24/7 and enjoy the server, it's garrys mod for fucks sake.

You right on some points most of my friendship is made out of us killing eachother but some people dont realize it and take it serously when i once just snitched on them on the police for minior things. Instead try to kidnap me and like you said burn my body or try to kill me and have a laugh off at the end of the situation i get threats that im going to be targetted and that my life in perp is going to be hell till i quit.

Some people here in perp get so triggered when i snitch on them that they maybe punched a guy with fists wich you dont get a high punish from and even often it happens that the police dont even do shit cause no proof. Yet they hate me and call me 24/7 a snake.

But dont get me wrong if my friends need my help i help em out but sometimes they start some random bullshit about randomly punching me and at the and we have a bat fight and laugh it off in OOC later then ICly.

Like bruv this is a game not reallife.

Reaction score
most of the people that play the server rn are antisocial because whenever I go up to them and say hi they just keep on walking, we need more mental help for these people.

please help them! they're our future

Reaction score
View attachment 3468

Goodluck trying to do half the shit u just listed, you'll end up being banned for 3.6 and 3.4. Hahaha.

Reaction score
people take this wayyyy to serious lol
who even plays perp even more