Unban Please

Reaction score
I really regret posting in this thread as I now keep getting notifications because people have decided to necro it. Thanks guys

Reaction score
i'm going to be completely honest with the community.

Reason why this server isnt going to grow:

Staff are not the best. (never were); im sure as fucking hell staff team dont even get training on how to deal with situations.

Toxic ass kids who want forum clout. Reason why people arent able to express their own opinions about a problem because of retards who click dumb after reading 3 letters off a person they dont like cause they got fucking shredded in game.

In game: it takes way to fucking long to make your first 3k, it literally takes fucking 5 hours of playtime to bring in your first $500.

Updates are literally for fucking rich fags; who spend their days sweating on their asses with their shit $50 laptop. Actually make updates for sweaters because no sweaters going to stay for too long.

May is a mighty month btw. LUL @Fredy @Xquality

Nerfing and Buffing just to filter good players. This is honestly autistic. It's ruining the fun and i blame this shit for making the community more toxic. Stop.

PLPD. Having to spend 5 months+ because someone high ranked doesnt like you so they deny your app. Remove whitelist and tfu. Also goodluck kissing ass to someone with a high rank.

Sorry but this is as honest as i can be as of right now.

Leave hate in a quoted post to get roasted by me. @Slayerduck @otherplpdniggas

Reaction score
@nade sends his regards. I remember you crying due to the amount of times you were raided or mugged and felt you were targetted. You even went to the extent that they should be banned for 2.5 just because you kept losing. so who really is the guy thats toxic. Can't beat them ban them? Phahaha.

Because admitted OOC that he was targeting me IG for OOC shit (btw hard not to lose to THE rimzerg)? And what does this have to do with anything? Olsen still thinks they're entitled to some shit because everyone in the org and even outside of it loved to rim them. At least I saw them as enemies instead of gods that need their cocks slobbered like half the server at the time :)

btw I dropped the AR and we were supposed to be good, I never targed nade specifically in this post, my humor-based comment in this thread was that any rulebreakers that feel like they deserve special treatment and extra second chances "because they're wearing orange" are far up their own ass.

On the AR I accepted I was being a cunt and that I didn't want to be an asshole, like he was being to me IG for OOC reasons. I put it behind and decided I would not stoop down to that level and chose the more mature way of trying to deal with things through dialogue and second chances, thus closing the AR. Why would you still be so butthurt about an event where I even fucking apologized lmao?

But I guess you have to bring up things that don't relate to the comment when you know you're defenseless and someone tries to take away your "im special" card omegalul

If it's possible I want this AR to be closed.

I talked to Nade on steam and I told him (he didn't ask me to) I would close the AR and put this shit behind us.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nerfing and Buffing just to filter good players. This is honestly autistic. It's ruining the fun and i blame this shit for making the community more toxic. Stop.
TFU armour threads in a nutshell.

TFU was always completly armoured but the new weapon system seemed to have fucked it, the majority of the posts are also people who solo raid then complain about getting buttfucked by 2 TFU max on a server with 40 people. We tried getting it fixed too just to please them but this will not end up happening because, yknow, Chiefs.

Reaction score
6c33837234.png

Ok guys I have drawn this neat little diagram that shows you the current situation. Take it or leave it idc tbh.

Reaction score

Staff are not the best. (never were); im sure as fucking hell staff team dont even get training on how to deal with situations.

Toxic ass kids who want forum clout. Reason why people arent able to express their own opinions about a problem because of retards who click dumb after reading 3 letters off a person they dont like cause they got fucking shredded in game.

In game: it takes way to fucking long to make your first 3k, it literally takes fucking 5 hours of playtime to bring in your first $500.

Updates are literally for fucking rich fags; who spend their days sweating on their asses with their shit $50 laptop. Actually make updates for sweaters because no sweaters going to stay for too long.

PLPD. Having to spend 5 months+ because someone high ranked doesnt like you so they deny your app. Remove whitelist and tfu. Also goodluck kissing ass to someone with a high rank.

TRUE

Reaction score
Because admitted OOC that he was targeting me IG for OOC shit (btw hard not to lose to THE rimzerg)? And what does this have to do with anything? Olsen still thinks they're entitled to some shit because everyone in the org and even outside of it loved to rim them. At least I saw them as enemies instead of gods that need their cocks slobbered like half the server at the time :)

btw I dropped the AR and we were supposed to be good, I never targed nade specifically in this post, my humor-based comment in this thread was that any rulebreakers that feel like they deserve special treatment and extra second chances "because they're wearing orange" are far up their own ass.

On the AR I accepted I was being a cunt and that I didn't want to be an asshole, like he was being to me IG for OOC reasons. I put it behind and decided I would not stoop down to that level and chose the more mature way of trying to deal with things through dialogue and second chances, thus closing the AR. Why would you still be so butthurt about an event where I even fucking apologized lmao?

But I guess you have to bring up things that don't relate to the comment when you know you're defenseless and someone tries to take away your "im special" card omegalul

Lmao. Who said they were gods? Olsen are a group of players that were better than you. Do you think @Dom_ likes his rims?

Can't call them rulebreakers when you dont know the context of any of the bans. Your post is literrally prejudice from your genuine hate after losing in a game.

Speedy used to get targetted by Olsen.
Husky used to get targetted by Olsen. Nearly every member was on the other end at one point. The difference between player X and player Y is: Player X cries when he gets targetted because he knows they are better. Player Y looks at it as an oppertunity for free guns and couldnt give a shit how many zergs there are. You chose to be player X and try to get players banned just because they were better than you. That is what is wrong with the server.

Im not special. I was never in Olsen. I just came on the server to enjoy and chill. I was targetted by Feng but that never bothered me. Me and @jericho used to just bomb them back, wear orange suits and change our names to Feng Tamagochi and Ben Walkers. To the point where Feng like you wanted me to get banned. He then apologised to me for getting me a 2 month ban and offered me 400k which I turned down.
You choose to treat them differently and reffer to them all as 1 thing even though they are all different people. Maybe thats the problem.

Reaction score
Can't call them rulebreakers when you dont know the context of any of the bans. Your post is literrally prejudice from your genuine hate after losing in a game.
Sure he can. If they're banned and they won't dispute their bans (successfully), he absolutely can call them rulebreakers. Just because you're delusional doesn't it mean that he's wrong.

Reaction score
Sure he can. If they're banned and they won't dispute their bans (successfully), he absolutely can call them rulebreakers. Just because you're delusional doesn't it mean that he's wrong.
Pmsl do you know what happened to @nade after Husky was rebanned. Fredy kidnapped him as an officer, burned him and then rebanned him. I like your prejudice though assuming all bans are right unless disputed because every staff member is a genius. 10/10

Reaction score
Look when I posted my post then talk ty.
At the time I posted it the server was just like that.

Are you a genuine dumbass? I was quoting the fact you basically said there were 25 Feds on... I'll talk when I want to thanks. I don't see what difference it makes if your on about it now or then, I quoted you first then made a paragraph after mentioning my own points.

Reaction score
Lmao what prejudice are you talking about. Now I'm forever unable to criticize the orange kids because I've had beef with literally ONE of them more than a year ago.

I still can't understand how a human being smart enough to operate a keyboard has 0 reading comprehension. I already admitted I was wrong at the time, why are you clinging on my ass for something I already scrapped (both the AR and my beef with nade) and saying "this is what is wrong with the game" when I could've completely changed in that timeslot of more than a year?

Please stop responding because I'm quite literally cringing at your responses. What I say:
- Olsen thinks they are special

What you respond:
- I remember you made an AR because you were targeted more than a year ago

Completely off topic and made for the sake of trying to offend me or something, because that response doesn't have anything to do with my claim.

Congratulations, you spent 2 paragraphs basically disputing an AR that was closed more than a year ago on MY decision, that no one brought up, and you still haven't debunked my claim that Olsen thinks they're special.

Maybe you are what is wrong.

Reaction score

Me being with no forum clout and getting dumb rated by the Israelis all the time and being a PD slave for 7 months I can honestly say myself this is straight faccccccts.

Reaction score
Hey guys remember when you all cried when olsen was active about how they are ruining perp and now you want them back

Ok so basically here is the deal: org dies, power vacuum occurs, a fucking normie organisation from israel fills the vacuum, rinse and repeat.

So basically no matter how hard you want to fix the situation it always comes back at you in the same way. PH has been on the decline since the summer of 2016 when a completely op org (herpes) was raping the city and then they died, then penguin nißßas and Olsen came, penguinship died and olsen died after like a year.