Unfair bans ( write you experiences of the server admins being unfair )

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got banned for 2 days for not knowing what I was doing ( as swat, had a lift with a cp in his car ) so have lost a total of 3 days of VIP ( because of the late time I got banned ) which I just bought and now have lost lots of ( my ban ends late tonight so can't play until tomorrow ). My friend on the other hand was punching everything and everyone on the server for hours and got a 1 day ban. This leads me to think that vips are classed as less important on the server.

Well I may never donate to this server ever again, I sent them a ban removal request ( still nothing after 40 hrs ) but nothing happened and now I am on the blocked list, does that mean I have lost vip and server to me for ever? I am annoyed and hope this doesn't happen again.
PlayerChunkminecraft
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:50714411
Steam Community76561198061694551
Invoked on11-18-13 21:41
Banlength2 d
Expires on11-20-13 21:41
ReasonNo reason specified
Banned by AdminMenta
Banned fromPerpheads PERP [Workshop DL|Highly Customized|Se...
Total BansNo previous bans
Blocked (2)Chunkminecraft, Chunkminecraft

Reaction score
hey,
first thanks for telling is that you have a complaint, sorry to hear that you are bugged
i can promise you that it doesnt matter if you are vip or not, we will handle you the same way when you are breaking the rules
You wrote that you send a "ban removal request" can you send me the link? because i cant find this
Btw the blocklist doesnt mean that you lost vip or anything else

Thanks for getting back, I can't find that thing but I remember filling it in and pressing send, maybe the internet bugged up if you yourself can't find it.

It would have been nice to play some gmod on an epic rp server tonight but oh well :'(

Reaction score
sry for that but i can promise you that will not ban without a reason ;) so wait and you can play again :)
do you want somthing to add or is it okay to close it?

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone else has the same opinion but i think the admins are friendly and funny to play with as long as you follow the rules like you should. And to be honest if an admin bans you that means you have done something really bad because they usually give warnings.

Hey I found out why it says blacklist, I have lost swat :'(
I really want it back, I willl pay more attention, can you really take a vip job from someone from one incident ?

But I just got unbanned from server so why can't it also unban me from SWAT??? :'(

Good bye server I probably will never some back on ever again, vip is a fing rip off, bans are too long
I can't be bothered with this server anymore, Zak Dickenson signing off...

Also if seems like I have been blacklisted from swat for god knows how long

Reaction score
You're complaining about the rule breakage punishments being too long like it is your right to break rules. No it is not. You break a rule, you get the punishment that's it. If you don't like the punishment that you'll complain this much, don't break the rules and do everyone a favor. Also, all players are equal as terms of administration whether if they are VIP or not.

-Member declared that he left the community and stopped playing.
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.