Update Log - 02/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Illusion you literally are the worst at noticing what resources u guys have.

Stop thinking its the end of the world because swat van is now destructable. It was like that back then. Im sure devs will change it soon give it time. Also if u guys keep complaining about shortage in TFU maybe old SWAT should be added? Most of the TFU are never on.

IMO old SWAT needs to be brought back cause nobody wants to rimlick and wait 2 years just to get a dam virtual rank on a server and just end up crying to the devs about crims being OP.

Us crims dont like getting mowed down by 6 tfu who were camping a indestructible van, now u guys are crying because u cant live easily no more...when we are out here busting 1 million in weapons just too be thrown away by some "Tactical" unit that for somehow only knows one tactic which is camping an unrealistic van. Also stop being such a whining baby because odds arent in your favor anymore. @Slayerduck @Illusion™ you guys are lucky we dont have body armor.

List of things u have, stop being cry baby bitches and be the "Tactical" Firearms Unit rank u were given. Also goes for the cops.
  • 6 TFU
  • Sniper for tfu
  • Shotguns for corporal
  • 16 slots
  • Vehicles u can use to run over people at 60+ m/hr
  • Beretta snipers
  • Tfu van
  • M4s for 6 Tfu
  • Flashbangs
  • Door breakers.
Tell me, in your honest, informed opinion, how many shootouts you and your 6+ org members win out of ten. Because based on my experiences, you guys win 9/10 shootouts. We end up having to get warrants and pick you guys off 1 by 1, only causing more shootouts which you guys win 9/10 times. You see my point? Don't raid and start shit when 6 TFU are on, just base, simple as that. You guys pick the worst times to raid and then cry about PD being OP. There are plenty of times during the day when there is max 2 TFU on duty. Now, if TFU apps didn't take 3 months (LITERALLY NOT AN EXXAGERATION, my app has been open for 3 months now), and more TFU were on duty, I wouldn't complain about this change. However, due to the extraordinarily low numbers and the extraordinarily high number of you guys, we are left with no chance in shootouts.

As a side note, the Beretta is broken rn, if you haven't noticed. The only people using the gun are people who have to use it (Officers). You have every right to complain about it though when it's fixed tho cuz it's a hella good pistol, but rn it's impossible to use cuz everytime you shoot, it reloads the gun automatically. Weird visual glitch.

Moral of the story, we come in numbers but are weak. Since the majority of the good players on perp are all in one group, we become outnumbered not in actual digits, but in skill and firepower.

Reaction score
Now, if TFU apps didn't take 3 months (LITERALLY NOT AN EXXAGERATION, my app has been open for 3 months now)
That's shocking from the command team and TFTO's, when I was a TFTO it took less than 24h for each Stage 1 & 2 and then every weekend we had a stage 3. Unless the system was changed, whoever is in command needs demoting

Reaction score
  • 6 TFU = When is the last time you seen 6 on duty?
  • 125 firearms for tfu = ??????????
Exactly u guys never have 6 so bring swat bacm because honestly theres no point in TFU it was over hyped.
For the 125 firearms im sure u guys have the "laser" m4 exclusive to u guys. Im sure as hell u dont have 100 firearms as civ.
Tell me, in your honest, informed opinion, how many shootouts you and your 6+ org members win out of ten.
Remove TFU and u dont have to fucking way 3 fucking months that makes me wanna fucking OMEGALUL. Pd is bias. Kinda sad how pd system is. Also we do win frequently because we are basically the ones with tactics and aim.

Reaction score
Exactly u guys never have 6 so bring swat bacm because honestly theres no point in TFU it was over hyped.
For the 125 firearms im sure u guys have the "laser" m4 exclusive to u guys. Im sure as hell u dont have 100 firearms as civ.
What u on about, you mean marksmanship? I think it bumps you to like 40 if you're not already 40 and that's it. I already have 100 so it doesn't do anything for me.

Reaction score

Remove TFU and u dont have to fucking way 3 fucking months that makes me wanna fucking OMEGALUL. Pd is bias. Kinda sad how pd system is. Also we do win frequently because we are basically the ones with tactics and aim.
Although I think adding swat back in is a relatively good idea, it also opens up the doors to random ass squeakers using their mom’s credit card to get premium and being whitelisted for pd. Those kinds of people shouldn’t have an M4. It should be reserved for people who are responsible and can properly handle the responsibility of having that kind of weaponry. Instead of adding swat back, just make sure the tfu app process isn’t 3 months long. It should be every Saturday is a stage 2, the following Saturday is a stage 3, then the following is another stage 2, etc. this would allow for a lot more of an even and efficient flow.

Reaction score
That's shocking from the command team and TFTO's, when I was a TFTO it took less than 24h for each Stage 1 & 2 and then every weekend we had a stage 3. Unless the system was changed, whoever is in command needs demoting
Or you know there is more to the story than the eye meets and doing stuff is hard right now. When I said I would do it as quick as I could, I meant it. Don't start spouting things like demotion unless you actually do know everything

just make sure the tfu app process isn’t 3 months long. It should be every Saturday is a stage 2, the following Saturday is a stage 3, then the following is another stage 2, etc. this would allow for a lot more of an even and efficient flow.
Pretty much the same thing as above. Even while I'm on holiday I'm addressing this issue because I find it unfair to the applicants as well but certain things are beyond me and require patience from everyone involved

Reaction score
Although I think adding swat back in is a relatively good idea, it also opens up the doors to random ass squeakers using their mom’s credit card to get premium and being whitelisted for pd. Those kinds of people shouldn’t have an M4. It should be reserved for people who are responsible and can properly handle the responsibility of having that kind of weaponry. Instead of adding swat back, just make sure the tfu app process isn’t 3 months long. It should be every Saturday is a stage 2, the following Saturday is a stage 3, then the following is another stage 2, etc. this would allow for a lot more of an even and efficient flow.
Honestly i think there should be a system where everyone can have a chance at using TFU.
For example:
Signing up for a weekly rotation
Ex: me, @Jay @Jonah @Knoxy82 @Takeshi's Castle @Legion of Darkness all sign up for this weeks TFU rank and be able to use it for 1 week or within the week.
Or have it so random people who are in pd ranking from, Officer+ can be chosen to be TFU for the upcoming week.

This would help very much as it could help officers show off their skills and knowledge and possibly be promoted because of their excellent skills.
If anyone would like this please suggest it somewhere if youd like. If i have the time i will consider. Usually i come up with great ideas but i really dont want to post them as i would probably be judged or criticised greatly, i will start doing so now as i can careless about plebs.

Reaction score
"TFU need skill"
"Make tfu actually tactical"

"Unwhitelist tfu"

you literally make no sense

Reaction score
Being a TFU: Free guns, free vehicles and free experience from shooting against better players.

Being a criminal: You have to work for the guns, if your vehicle gets wrecked in a police chase it can be easily 30k to fix.

So yeah, stop fucking crying. Everything is free for TFU + you're getting paid while you're in shootouts (while not being dead) and if you win it you can easily get like 10k confiscation money. I'm glad that criminals win the shootouts often because cops don't need to spend any money to deal with the shootouts. You cops should be happy that criminals are doing criminal stuff because being a TFU would be pretty fucking boring.

Reaction score
Bringing up people who (i assume is what you mean) break the rules is like balancing the PD around how many civs have 125 firearms

No, this is not what I mean, I mean that everytime there is a shootout, 100% of the civs go against cops, even to distract for 2s just because they want to suck someone's dick.. that's perp rn

Reaction score
Being a TFU: Free guns, free vehicles and free experience from shooting against better players.

Being a criminal: You have to work for the guns, if your vehicle gets wrecked in a police chase it can be easily 30k to fix.

So yeah, stop fucking crying. Everything is free for TFU + you're getting paid while you're in shootouts (while not being dead) and if you win it you can easily get like 10k confiscation money. I'm glad that criminals win the shootouts often because cops don't need to spend any money to deal with the shootouts. You cops should be happy that criminals are doing criminal stuff because being a TFU would be pretty fucking boring.

You are forgetting 1 thing:

- Even if cops don't waste a dollar in shootouts, YOU are the ones who decide when a shootout takes place, YOU are the ones that choose to put money (weapons...) on the table, plpd does not start shootouts, is you start one it means you got the means, you are dumb or you are rimlicking someone.
Basically the decision is on your hands, no one forces you to start a shootout with 15 flankers so if you lose your guns well it's life, plus if you actually manage to kill the entire plpd you can win drugs and we get what, 700$ for a planter?

Reaction score
As a side note, the Beretta is broken rn, if you haven't noticed. The only people using the gun are people who have to use it (Officers). You have every right to complain about it though when it's fixed tho cuz it's a hella good pistol, but rn it's impossible to use cuz everytime you shoot, it reloads the gun automatically. Weird visual glitch.

To those people encountering the bug you just need to delete your addons and let it redownload and it’ll fix

Reaction score
You are forgetting 1 thing:

- Even if cops don't waste a dollar in shootouts, YOU are the ones who decide when a shootout takes place, YOU are the ones that choose to put money (weapons...) on the table, plpd does not start shootouts, is you start one it means you got the means, you are dumb or you are rimlicking someone.
Basically the decision is on your hands, no one forces you to start a shootout with 15 flankers so if you lose your guns well it's life, plus if you actually manage to kill the entire plpd you can win drugs and we get what, 700$ for a planter?
I don't understand what you are trying to argument here

Ayjay

Reaction score
Sticks and stones may break my bones but you can always guarantee on a police licker getting tiggered. You guys never take anybody elses perspective on things its always, "I die to criminals so therefore, they are OP and we shall now get M82'S!!!! reeee"

not m82's but close

Oyx1L6Q.png

Reaction score
After reading through the large amount of replies, (Now I'm just throwing in my 2 cents. So please don't bomb rush me with some kind of crap), I started to notice that people was talking about the G3A3 with it (SHOOTS SNIPER ROUNDS IT SHOULD GO THROUGHT IT) being able to penetrate the S.W.A.T Van.

Now let’s start of with the simple facts
  1. The G3A3 shoots 7.62 x 51mm or more commonly known as the 308.
  2. 7.62 x 51 is unable to penetrate AR500 level 3+ plating (as shown in the video here)
  3. The S.W.A.T Van is a replica of the Lenco B.E.A.R
  4. (Nr. 4 is for dummies) There's 4 ratings for armored plates
    IIIA(1), III(2), III(3)+ and IV(4)
  5. The B.E.A.R is a plated with level IV
  6. The level IV is able to stop anything under 30-06 APM2 (AKA 7.62x63mm 165gr) Armor Piercing Black Tip Round (everything under level III+(3)
So to finish my point. Tho you bois claim it will go through the plating on the S.W.A.T Van, is not entirely correct. Feel free to argue about this but I'm just stating the facts.

Do I say I want things to go back as before? No
Would I like to see a rebalance for the current S.W.A.T Van? Yes
(Sources are linked in the text @ErmakDimon)

Reaction score
After reading through the large amount of replies, (Now I'm just throwing in my 2 cents. So please don't bomb rush me with some kind of crap), I started to notice that people was talking about the G3A3 with it (SHOOTS SNIPER ROUNDS IT SHOULD GO THROUGHT IT) being able to penetrate the S.W.A.T Van.

Now let’s start of with the simple facts
  1. The G3A3 shoots 7.62 x 51mm or more commonly known as the 308.
  2. 7.62 x 51 is unable to penetrate AR500 level 3+ plating (as shown in the video here)
  3. The S.W.A.T Van is a replica of the Lenco B.E.A.R
  4. (Nr. 4 is for dummies) There's 4 ratings for armored plates
    IIIA(1), III(2), III(3)+ and IV(4)
  5. The B.E.A.R is a plated with level IV
  6. The level IV is able to stop anything under 30-06 APM2 (AKA 7.62x63mm 165gr) Armor Piercing Black Tip Round (everything under level III+(3)
So to finish my point. Tho you bois claim it will go through the plating on the S.W.A.T Van, is not entirely correct. Feel free to argue about this but I'm just stating the facts.

Do I say I want things to go back as before? No
Would I like to see a rebalance for the current S.W.A.T Van? Yes
(Sources are linked in the text @ErmakDimon)
It's not all about being realistic...

Status
Not open for further replies.