Update Log - 08/08/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Update Log - 08/08/2018

style-logo.png

After some time without any updates (mostly because of me being extremely busy) we now have a semi-heavy update for you. While most of the changes are relatively small I think they will improve the experience of everyone a lot.
Changes:
  • Fixed legs not being shown when you look down
  • You can now choose to whisper in voice chat - limiting the range you can be heard from - by changing the mode using a key configurable in the F1 Menu (default G)
  • When a car is moving at a dangerous speed you now have to double press E to exit the car
  • There is now a call button in the messenger app
  • Removed the fee from doing bank transfers on the phone and upped the max transferable amount to $100,000
  • Fish prices are now 5 times as high, making fishing more profitable
  • Handing yourself in at the PD when having a warrant will now correctly send a notification to on duty officers and place you in cuffs, as long as there are any alive police officers
  • Items on sale can now be frozen
  • There is now an option at city hall to get a random name, that is based on your character model, i.e. the Asian character model will get a random Asian name.
  • You can now add contacts from the recent call history in the phone app
  • Police officers can now remove tickets from cars by pressing R
  • The mayor election does not block your view and make a cursor appear anymore. Instead it is now on the side of the screen and you have to press tab to enable a cursor
  • Police officers dragging suspects can now force them into the police car by entering the police car while dragging
  • Access to the storage chest inside properties for buddies is now part of the "Houses" (now Properties) permission rather than Storages. This allows players to give access to the player storage inside a house without also giving access to trunks.
  • Some actions can now be cancelled, such as attaching the vault cracker, bandaging or filling mags
  • The secret service now have the option of spawning a Cadillac Escalade
  • Prices of rings have been halved
  • Withdrawing/Depositing into your bank account is now logged in the bank app
  • Organizations now have bank accounts that are not functional yet, this will be part of a future update
  • Changed fast cash to $2000

Thanks to:
@Sossa for collecting most of these suggestions
@D3V for motivation
Everyone who suggested some of the things added.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you fredy. Please keep these up so people like me can still enjoy the server.

Reaction score
  • Police officers dragging suspects can now force them into the police car by entering the police car while dragging
RIP

Reaction score
  • Access to the storage chest inside properties for buddies is now part of the "Houses" (now Properties) permission rather than Storages. This allows players to give access to the player storage inside a house without also giving access to trunks.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for adding splin-
Oh nevermind we are still doomed in shootouts init

cool update though, thanks

Reaction score
I love this quality of life update. Especially the fishing part sweaters can now actually make some fucking money legally.

Reaction score
The fishing change is definitely going in the right direction, and the Escalade for the ss has been a requested feature for years.thanks for the update!

Reaction score
Some actions can now be cancelled, such as attaching the vault cracker, bandaging or filling mags

Usually you can walk around while bandaging does this mean that we now have to stay still or is there another key that cancels it or something

Reaction score
yEaH bUT iS IT wAT thE coMmUNIty rEaLLy wANTs?

great update love all of it

Reaction score
too bad sweaters will still get mugged because every fishing spot is in a dark corner without cameras rip

Status
Not open for further replies.