Update Log - 16/08/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I always thought that the crafting is a pain in the arse but after this update, I just wanna buy anything just to test the crafting new system

Reaction score
This is a really great update, this will probably encourage more people to level their firearms, or just craft in general.

Reaction score
Thanks for both this update and the previous one, game feels alive and like it's possible to keep improving.

Overall everything is great, I love the new crafting system. Also the smoke detectors that Firefighters can use now!

I do have one question, what is the point of leveling up swimming? Does it make you faster in water or something?

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to queue crafting things in the queue because I'm making 30 AK-101's and can't figure out the queue system.

Queue only shows what you are crafting at that time. Only 1 item can be placed at a time

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any chance of making a public Kanban board or something so we can see what updates you’re working on? Thanks.

Reaction score
hello can i please have a refund of mY mOuSe ???????
the old crafting system wasted me 10000 clicks and now it is all automatic sO yeah :):):):)

Reaction score
hello can i please have a refund of mY mOuSe ???????
the old crafting system wasted me 10000 clicks and now it is all automatic sO yeah :):):):)
Gaming mouses usually last for around 20 million clicks so you wasted 0.05% of your mouse and let's say your mouse costed 50€ so it's 0.025€ that you wasted in crafting. And you are asking for a refund? :):):):)

Reaction score
Gaming mouses usually last for around 20 million clicks so you wasted 0.05% of your mouse and let's say your mouse costed 50€ so it's 0.025€ that you wasted in crafting. And you are asking for a refund? :):):):)
GUESS WHAT I DONT HAVE A GAMING MOUSE
0005519-kids-big-button-keyboard-and-mouse-usb-spanish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.