Update log 27/04/2023 - The Organisation Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking forward to it! Just to clarify though, when it says ''Front doors at Bazaar shops'' does it mean the ones pointing out towards the alley/parking lot or the ones inside the shops themselves?

Reaction score
Fredy has already forseen this scenario
foreseen consequences confirmed
So a org is only allowed to have 5 members? Am i reading correct if I press F3 in the server, it says maximum members 47/5 and i need it down to 5/5.............
wrong, you can have more than 5 but there are categories your org falls into which decides if it's debuffed or not.

Reaction score
Removed Business Shops and Bazaar Front Doors
To reduce the abundant shootouts and bazaar raids and bank raiders hiding there, we have decided to trial the removal of the front doors of bazaar and business. If problematic the doors will be returned
Not having doors in Business shops seems really annoying, I wouldn't want people to get into the shop before I'm done building it

Reaction score
Ally Limit
To prevent the organisations from all allying up we have decided to add hard limits instead of the nerf system we use for players. This is to make sure you do not have to many allies making you practically unraidable. (Yes, where as it is technically allowed to raid allies this never happens.)
Players in orgAlly Cap
<=55
<=104
<=153
<=202
50+1
If you have 5 allies you will also not be able to invite new players into your organisation. If these values prove to strict there is a chance we will loosen them up a little.

Organization Leaderboard and ranking
This is something that has been asked many times about and we have finally decided to add. Organisations will now have ratings to show they are actually the best These ratings will be based on:
  • Kills / Deaths
  • Harvested Drugs
  • Car thefts
The more you get, the less you lose, the higher the rating.

Drug Yield nerf for bigger orgs
If you decide to have a very big org still, your yield will be lowered significantly. This is not only for your own drugs, but also if you harvest them from people you raid.

PlayersYield reduction
<= 80%
<=125%
<=1620%
<=2039%
<=4060%

These are very hefty changes but required to stop giant organisations from causing havoc.
L to the multiple zergs! have to grind so much now if you wanna make some money! GLHF!
but jokes aside, very good and awaited update!

Reaction score
Police NLR has been doubled from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
Can we then remove the "Message hidden from your death position? It's idiotic to have messages not reach you(When they can easily be send through voice to bypass this) for 10 whole minutes. Most messages aren't even NLR related.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rebalancing and Bugs Fixed
After feedback from users the following changes and bug fixes were made:
- Experience Overview fixed XP to next level and Experience Bar
- Rank Overview is now sorted by Hierarchy
- Drug Yield changes have been made less significant
- Ally limit raised
- Fixed a spelling mistake on member count pages

Thanks to the following people for feedback:
@Jack Bruhross
@Bojing
@Kenty
@Maia

Reaction score
Car thefts
This seriously needs to get removed. I haven't been on 30 minutes and already there have been 10+ car thefts. And police is in no way interested or capable to handle them all.

At the very least make it so that only ''high end/expensive'' cars give XP, right now sweaters are getting their new mini coopers stolen en masse.

• Agree
Reactions: GP
Status
Not open for further replies.