Update Log - 27/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Amended with new phone model:
vMYRWLEgDk2ptAmn.png

Reaction score
The new phone looks pretty slick, ngl I thought the camera wasn't meant to be at the bottom and you just flipped it to make space for the buttons but looking at the real thing I'm mistaken xd

I guess it's time to try out the bank robbery again @Mac O-Brian

You already know what time it is
23dd314bc62fb60edbc44c300c79cbcc.png

Reaction score
Now I just want custom ringtones to let people know of my gachipride (would be a fuckfest to implement if possible at all, pls don't but thx for custom backgrounds mr sausage man)

Reaction score
@Fredy Why is it that when the bank was robbed and 560k got stolen the cut was 56k per crew member but we stole 3m today and we got 41k per member, both amount of people were in the crew and there had been ages since the last robbery. What factors are there that determin the cut per crew member? Just curious as it was a big differance.

Reaction score
@Fredy Why is it that when the bank was robbed and 560k got stolen the cut was 56k per crew member but we stole 3m today and we got 41k per member, both amount of people were in the crew and there had been ages since the last robbery. What factors are there that determin the cut per crew member? Just curious as it was a big differance.
I think the first time was just bugged, you are only supposed to get 10% of the money you steal as real cash spread across the entire crew.

Reaction score
I think the first time was just bugged, you are only supposed to get 10% of the money you steal as real cash spread across the entire crew.

Yes but isnt 8k kinda shit for the whole process and risk involved? Instead of dealing with a robbery for 30 mins you could just grow 30k with lower risks in 33 minutes

Reaction score
But it's 41k not 8k, and it's obviously spread among 8 people. If you were to rob the bank with just one other person, you'd get 150k each.

Status
Not open for further replies.