VR Headsets

Reaction score
Ok so I am looking to purchase a VR Headset HOWEVER I am trying to go as cheap as possible

Including the handheld controllers and the Headset (None of Google Cardboard shit please I am looking for either Oculus (facebook) Rift or HTC Vive)

Reaction score
(None of Google Cardboard shit please I am looking for either Oculus (facebook) Rift or HTC Vive)
fef6c88d14.png

Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are expensive...

I did a google search and found this.
5010244965.png

But to be honest, getting the Vive or Rift is probably your best option. Just save up, you'll eventually get there.

Reaction score
I have a HTC vive myself, and I strongly recommend it. I do not know much about the oculus, but I believe I made a good choise by buying the vive. Also VR is much more fun when you can play with friends, I do not know if anyone here owns oculus. But I know quite a lot of people here who own a Vive.

Reaction score
I currently own the HTC Vive and I can tell you it is amazing. Its even better when you play with @Madda and @Slayerduck as they usually touch each other and then you wonder why you invited them to play with you. Although it is expensive it is the best one hence the high price. So opinion, Save up for the HTC Vive. Then msg me, Slayerduck or Madda when you own one :)