Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Speedy
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Newman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26840720

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User failed to leave a shootout area then, when he got injured in the crossfire killed the player involved in the shootout,

Why should this appeal be considered?: So first of all I was standing afk in bazaar alt tabbed doing some outside game things, I heard my self getting shot by a dude that can't aim properly, then I run to the dude after he running away while taking his gun away asking him to give me a bandage cause he shot at me as this dude couldn't help me and caused me injury for no reason I decided to kill him as its a valid reason to kill as if some one shots at you. this moderator claims I fail to leave a shotout but when I return from alt tab I see everyone around me lmao nobody left shotout still deciding to warn me for 2.5 even tho my reason to killing the guy was valid as he shot me and caused me injury. 3.4 for not leaving the shotout decided to give only to me, seems like this moderator targeting me as there not one else that got warning for 3.4 around me lmao, This guy is pretty biased staff member in my opinion targeting me and spectating me everytime.

Additional Information: really sorry for not leaving the shotout while I standing afk in bazaar lmao

Reaction score
Seems like this moderator targeting me as there not one else that got warning for 3.4 around me lmao, This guy is pretty biased staff member in my opinion targeting me and spectating me everytime.
If you are suspecting staff bias you should make a staff complaint: https://perpheads.com/complaints/
Nevertheless, I will leave the dispute open for staff to review to determine if your warning was issued in accordance with the rules.

Reaction score

You were not completely afk. As soon as you got shot, you reacted by moving around. You should have reacted earlier by leaving the area of the shootout.
Furthermore you actively chased down the shooter, instead of seeking medical attention.

Reviewed with:
@Exnem @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.