We need new players

Reaction score
IMO there should be a small video for starters where they can do the starting stuff example: Where to apply for city jobs/How to get money with alternative methods then jobs.

I'm a fairly new player and I had some help with drugs and such in the beginning and I found it rather hard to navigate throughout the city without any information. For example, I don't know where to become a taxi driver and I've played for the last 2 months or so.

Getting players in is already hard but getting them to stay is another challenge, if the server is experiencing a lack of new players efforts should be made so new players don't get overwhelmed by how different it is then a regular f4 job menu. (I like this system more as its a more serious and IRL way of doing things)

I'd recommend making a video tutorial or a small tutorial on how to start with things from spawning in. Make it appear when people join the server so they know where to find it.
This is actually a very good idea and one I was thinking about not too long ago, would anyone be willing to help make this video? Would only need a few people. I’m also aware there was a trailer in the making @Efan. Could anyone helping with that be contributed?

Reaction score
This is actually a very good idea and one I was thinking about not too long ago, would anyone be willing to help make this video? Would only need a few people. I’m also aware there was a trailer in the making @Efan. Could anyone helping with that be contributed?
I'd be willing to help to give you idea's what the video should cover, editing and such im absolute dog at so cant help in that part.

If you need me for idea's you can hmu on: Kurze#1427

Reaction score
I'd be willing to help to give you idea's what the video should cover, editing and such im absolute dog at so cant help in that part.

If you need me for idea's you can hmu on: Kurze#1427
As someone who recently joined, you’d be a great person to work with on it; as you know the hustle starting up, what you start off with etc. I’ll add you later.

Deleted member 5577

As someone who recently joined, you’d be a great person to work with on it; as you know the hustle starting up, what you start off with etc. I’ll add you later.
Don’t make it too long it might get really repetitive and tedious especially for ban evaders

Deleted member 5577

It’d either be like 1 minute guides on how to do specific things for a like 3-5 minute video on how to get settled
If it’s brought up to you at the start of the game you should be able to skip it and go back to it I guess if it’s too long I honestly feel like some people might get bored and leave

Reaction score
IMO there should be a small video for starters where they can do the starting stuff example: Where to apply for city jobs/How to get money with alternative methods then jobs.

I'm a fairly new player and I had some help with drugs and such in the beginning and I found it rather hard to navigate throughout the city without any information. For example, I don't know where to become a taxi driver and I've played for the last 2 months or so.

Getting players in is already hard but getting them to stay is another challenge, if the server is experiencing a lack of new players efforts should be made so new players don't get overwhelmed by how different it is then a regular f4 job menu. (I like this system more as its a more serious and IRL way of doing things)

I'd recommend making a video tutorial or a small tutorial on how to start with things from spawning in. Make it appear when people join the server so they know where to find it.
As much as videos would be a big help I feel something with a bit more interactivity could actually push people to do things. I have no idea if the tutorial system got abandoned or what happened but something like that may actually give new players an incentive to try all these different aspects.

Reaction score
As much as videos would be a big help I feel something with a bit more interactivity could actually push people to do things. I have no idea if the tutorial system got abandoned or what happened but something like that may actually give new players an incentive to try all these different aspects.
That would however be the best case, for something simple to inform people a video introduction would be the best idea for now.

An interactive introduction would definitely be better!

Reaction score
That would however be the best case, for something simple to inform people a video introduction would be the best idea for now.

An interactive introduction would definitely be better!
It would certainly help, the issue here is getting someone to dedicate the time to it. This community has very little dedication for projects other than power growing and professional cop killing.

Reaction score
whats up, if you actually wanna coordinate something like this I'd be down to edit for you guys, been using premiere pro and vegas for 4 years or so + some after effects here and there

if you're looking for someone to get the job done without too much flashiness then I'd definitely be down to edit

Reaction score
whats up, if you actually wanna coordinate something like this I'd be down to edit for you guys, been using premiere pro and vegas for 4 years or so + some after effects here and there

if you're looking for someone to get the job done without too much flashiness then I'd definitely be down to edit
I might just take you up on that. Add me on discord flugs#5274.

Reaction score
Completely agree, however I have seen a recent influx in new players I feel, and the player count seems to be relatively steady if not higher than it was several months ago. Sure, its not at its peak, but I think it may be improving.

Reaction score
This might be a rather old thread but..

Maybe make a separate rank for people that are dedicated to help; I wouldn't mind helping new players and having a sort of report for fellow helping-peeps to help new players sounds very fitting and useful.