Weight of discrimination bans and islamophobia.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Meaning no offense at all, nobody would bat an eye if someone said something along the lines of "Fuck Jesus", or some equivalent blasphemous comment directed toward Christianity. There is a huge difference between blasphemy and hate speech / discrimination and whether you like it or not, that difference must be upheld in the interests of free speech.

where do you get this from im muslim and if someone disrespected jesus aka isa in islam i would break there nose irl in game nothing i can do other than make a f6
I've heard so many anti Christian shit and no one bats an eye but God forbid someone says something about Islam and all hell break loose cue this thread being made. Idk where you've been but you clearly aren't paying attention to anything at all. Not defending Christianity either I hate it to just pointing out something very obvious.

Reaction score
I've heard so many anti Christian shit and no one bats an eye but God forbid someone says something about Islam and all hell break loose cue this thread being made. Idk where you've been but you clearly aren't paying attention to anything at all. Not defending Christianity either I hate it to just pointing out something very obvious.
your a waffler and ill be honest so theres no point commenting on this thread if all your going to do is waffle about how much you hate religoun go drink a coffee or something :)

Reaction score
your a waffler and ill be honest so theres no point commenting on this thread if all your going to do is waffle about how much you hate religoun go drink a coffee or something :)
You aren't even willing to debate what I pointed out lol. Anti Christian hate is fine but Anti islam hate isn't? I severely doubt you would and I quote "break their nose" judging from your lack of debate to the point I proved. When was the last time you've seen someone banned on perp for shitting on Christianity? I'll wait. Why is it a problem when Islam gets shit on but it isn't a problem if it's literally any other religion where you worship a man in the sky? Please do make it make sense to me.

Reaction score
That said, This is why me and many others were surprised to see that 3 day ban but it is obviously understandable given the administrator handing it out wouldn't be nearly as offended as I would but despite that the punishment being that low is what resulted in this outrage / Problem.

Now as I previously stated, After rethinking the situation I don't blame Steelo for the way he went about it.
But most importantly, when shown evidence that steelo's bans regarding 1.2. are fairly consistent in length, it was fully ignored by both you and Malek.

Im sorry what?

Not only did I admit I was mistaken about steelo once, I did so twice.

I am sleep deprived at the moment due to a messed up sleep schedule, so in case this thread is open I am happy to give a reply to @Dank so we can have more civil discourse but if not I want to let him know I wasn't attacking him and instead I was pointing out how the argument provided wasn't logical or coherent with how the rules interact with sensitive topics being mocked (jokingly) or criticized (seriously).

What Fredy said is a further solidifies this point:
However, regardless of what you said, Islamophobia, homophobia and racism are clearly not tolerated on the server and both the rules and the bans speak for themselves.

That said, I need to get off. I wish everybody who engaged in this discussion well and I appreciate your input.

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
You aren't even willing to debate what I pointed out lol. Anti Christian hate is fine but Anti islam hate isn't? I severely doubt you would and I quote "break their nose" judging from your lack of debate to the point I proved. When was the last time you've seen someone banned on perp for shitting on Christianity? I'll wait. Why is it a problem when Islam gets shit on but it isn't a problem if it's literally any other religion where you worship a man in the sky? Please do make it make sense to me.
why would i sit and entertain someone who hates religoun have some common sense and if you doubt me come see me in irl and disrespect any prophet in my face see what happens to you you dont know me kid and noone here said mocking christianity is fine if you want me to rephrase it then ill just say mocking all religouns is not fine its simple as that i as a muslim am taught to respect other religouns so stop this waffle please

Reaction score
Tbh i think its just because there are alot more true muslims than there is true christians.

World isn't a safe space no one should be coddled in any situations imo from religion to literaly everything else. It's called be an adult ignore it and move on lol. People need to stop being sensitive imo.

Reaction score
why would i sit and entertain someone who hates religoun have some common sense and if you doubt me come see me in irl and disrespect any prophet in my face see what happens to you you dont know me kid and noone here said mocking christianity is fine if you want me to rephrase it then ill just say mocking all religouns is not fine its simple as that i as a muslim am taught to respect other religouns so stop this waffle please
Can you tell me when you seen someone banned for anti Christian hate?

Reaction score
ill be honest i havent seen anyone get banned for saying stuff about any religouns im not a expert member like you i havent been around for a longtime also i dont hand out bans your going to have to ask a admin about this but if i was admin and someone said he was saying stuff about christianity i would ban the dude for a long time thats my opinion

Reaction score
ill be honest i havent seen anyone get banned for saying stuff about any religouns im not a expert member like you i havent been around for a longtime also i dont hand out bans your going to have to ask a admin about this but if i was admin and someone said he was saying stuff about christianity i would ban the dude for a long time thats my opinion
Good idea @Tyla Jai @Efan has there been any bans issued that yall can remember for any anti Christian speech? I'm generally curious about this.

Reaction score

I don’t think we’re going to manage to solve the philosophical qualms of religion in a Perpheads thread.

Tyla and Collier have summed out how we deal with matters of this nature in this community.

Basic conduct rules were loosely moderated on this thread in the interest of a fair discussion but it’s going end up with warnings/bans soon.

This thread can be closed and left at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.