What’s your opinion on Curvy, thick or chubby girls.

Reaction score
I'd rather stick with my good 'ol hand and material.

1-hands-png-hand-image-.png

Reaction score
Please notice how every 3rd-world country prefers butts over boobs.
If you one of such persons, please consider a cyanide-pill or something of equivalent effect.
wj2BM1A.jpg

Deleted member 1235

Why not go for girls based on their personality?

Fat girls need love too, some like them fat, some like skinny, white, black, latino, blonde, brunette etc

Reaction score
stfu you shag sheep
oh my god im sick of you stupid foreigners getting your plastic straws and sticking them in hentai vaginas and sucking all their ovaries out YOUR SHEEP JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY OR ORIGINAL AND IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR FURRY FRIENDS IMPRESSED

rat

Reaction score
Who fucking gives a shit I'm not good enoguh for anyone anyway I'll just stay here with my knife and my sadness

Reaction score
thick thighs save lives but at the end of the day if yall get married you're gonna have to deal with her wrinkly sagging tits and degraded ass so i usually go 50/50 on personality to looks

Reaction score
honestly why ask on a website full of virgins what girls they like, if u got a pig gf ur doing better than everyone else here
i dont see what is the point of your post... if you are a virgin does it mean that you cant talk about what kind of grills you like? i dont understand what you mean with this