What do you think about mugging?

I get mugged every now and then and i get really irritated (but i can behave myself ofcourse) when s

• Mugging is for people that are too lazy to buy/craft their own stuff

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Mugging is a regular thing, i dont care about how the other person feels about it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I dont mug at all.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I get mugged every now and then and i get really irritated (but i can behave myself ofcourse) when someone does it, but why do people do this to eachother then.
Thats what this poll is about. How you think about mugging.

Reaction score
Mugging is unprofessional and low - Mugging is practically raiding and hostage taking for the 'lower end' organisations.

Reaction score
If I'm SWAT i like people mugging, gives us something to do ;3

Reaction score
I used to mug a lot but not as much anymore. I hate being mugged as you lose cash and items, so I think they would be in the same position. I want everyone to have fun, not lose their stuff!

Trande

Mugging is for people who can't do something bigger. Just as Evil said, for the wanna-be criminals.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
If I'm SWAT i like people mugging, gives us something to do ;3
ehm you know that you as SWAT only do raiding an house or something nor mugging as SWAT,..

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I used to mug a lot but not as much anymore. I hate being mugged as you lose cash and items, so I think they would be in the same position. I want everyone to have fun, not lose their stuff!
yea but its not hard to cary no money in pocket only take when you need it:) and mugging is part of RP

Reaction score
I honestly don't get too upset about when I get mugged. How ever it rly grinds my gears when I do everything I am told to do, yet I still end up killed by the muggers. Which kind of defeats the purpose. Why should I give up everything I own when I anyways end up killed in the end?

Reaction score
Crazy Swede said:
I honestly don't get too upset about when I get mugged. How ever it rly grinds my gears when I do everything I am told to do, yet I still end up killed by the muggers. Which kind of defeats the purpose. Why should I give up everything I own when I anyways end up killed in the end?
Ehm... if anyone ever does that to you , you can report them. If you cooperate in a mug you are not allowed to be killed ;)
However if you only drop 1 pot or 25 dollars then they can be ''unsatisfied'' and still kill you

Reaction score
I voted on the middle one, I mug quite a lot. Just, in future, can you fix the bias in the votes?

Reaction score
Mugging is fine. But I hate people who ask for all your money, your phone, flashlights, drugs, pots, simply every item you can think of. I understand if you just ask for money, but asking for my phone? That is just being an annoying bitch.

Reaction score
Mugging in it self is fine, but I do not like how people are able to hide items from you, and therefore the muggers always need to call admins to check up on people. There should be a system that could allow you to take eg. 5000 dollars from the victims wallet (there also needs to be a max limit again). But to be able to do this, we really need something like a rope item / weapon slot, so that you can ACTUALLY tie someone up, and only the person who tied you can take money from your wallet.

All in all, mugging is fine but I have a bad feeling about how it's done atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.