What is your personal least favorite rule you think is dumb?

What is your least favorite rule?

Votes: 23 47.9%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 15 31.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 2 4.2%

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Somewhat 3.3 Realistic Actions. It's good to have this rule in place to avoid people running around zig-zagging in combat, however, as it stands, it's too easy to break 3.3. I think there should be as many inherent mechanical limitations to avoid abuse. For instance, the fall damage reduction from dexterity is too powerful and crouch speed is far too quick since you can just spam it repeatedly.
I agree 3.3 is like my second least favorite rule just because it’s left up to interpretation. I will always have a deep hatred for 3.4 though

3.22 oh what, I can't do a U-turn on the highway or skip the intersection light because I want to go fast? Also, fuck every staff member who used to camp at the intersection looking for people skipping the red light.
Bro said what everyone was thinking out loud fr, I agree having police literally mitigates the need for this rule anyways

Last edited:
It is my favorite rule as it allows blackmailing people who order packages in return for a swifter delivery or a delivery in general. Refusal further on leads to me 'losing' the package underwater at Docks, locking further orders, or 'forgetting' about a package.
Fuck me bro just exposed how I play courier in one sentence. Why you gotta expose us like that, I’m a menace on courier myself. I call people who have small ass packages far away and ask them if they’re gonna tip just to be nice and if they say no they get their delivery last

Somewhat 3.3 Realistic Actions. It's good to have this rule in place to avoid people running around zig-zagging in combat, however, as it stands, it's too easy to break 3.3. I think there should be as many inherent mechanical limitations to avoid abuse. For instance, the fall damage reduction from dexterity is too powerful and crouch speed is far too quick since you can just spam it repeatedly.
check any perpheads montage it literally breaks this.

personal opinion, 3.4 if a cop has a gun to you if you run that shouldnt be breaking 3.4 if you pull a gun under gp thats a different story. but if a cop has a gun to your head and you are unarmed completly without nades or anything you should be allowed to tun. IRL you would do that therefor 3.4 shouldnt apply here either

3.4 and 3.6 should just be the same rule instead of having 2 separate things which are basically the same rule anyway

Key word in his signature was “New players” Not players.
Lmao I completely forgot about my signature, but yeah that explains my stance on the rule, primarily because about 40% of the playerbase are new players meaning when you and 6 other spend a full day sitting on DD and actively patrolling and raiding within muggable areas you’re bound to run into many new players often paired up, many times we’d educate them on the rules as a lot of the time they were blatantly metagaming or not aware of the rules of gp. I’m not excusing it or trying to defend the degeneracy of spending 6hrs a day with a gun out, music on and sat inside a bin or behind a boat, but being the small size and True LACK of skill and game sense we had it’s much harder for us to raid a 6 man deep full kitted aks and borderline esp game sense players. You can see why we favoured the small frys.

Lmao I completely forgot about my signature, but yeah that explains my stance on the rule, primarily because about 40% of the playerbase are new players meaning when you and 6 other spend a full day sitting on DD and actively patrolling and raiding within muggable areas you’re bound to run into many new players often paired up, many times we’d educate them on the rules as a lot of the time they were blatantly metagaming or not aware of the rules of gp. I’m not excusing it or trying to defend the degeneracy of spending 6hrs a day with a gun out, music on and sat inside a bin or behind a boat, but being the small size and True LACK of skill and game sense we had it’s much harder for us to raid a 6 man deep full kitted aks and borderline esp game sense players. You can see why we favoured the small frys.
Either way my duo who was the only other competent person in the org won’t hop on so I’ve just been lurking with friends on perp and whenever they’ve mugged a new player I’ve had no part in it (big shame a new player friend I made scored 90k mug on another new player). But I’ve made EVERY effort to mug any non new player when I get the opportunity :)

Thats pretty sad for you to target the playerbase like that, staff like you is why many players can't do anything fun on the server
I'm not sure that "targeting" is really applicable here. I sat at the intersection and watched for anyone who ran the red light, opening a report with them to ask why shortly after. If they did not have a valid excuse, they were gave a warning. A warning does nothing more than let other staff members know you have broken the rule and prevent you from applying to staff positions for a month.

Running the red light at the intersection frequently causes issues. Inevitably, a player blows the light going 100+ MPH, crashing into someone else and tiering their car. This costs the other player thousands and negatively impacts their experience, all because you want to save a few seconds whilst driving somewhere.

Suggesting that people cant do anything fun on the server because they have to wait at a red light is ridiculous.

I'm not sure that "targeting" is really applicable here. I sat at the intersection and watched for anyone who ran the red light, opening a report with them to ask why shortly after. If they did not have a valid excuse, they were gave a warning. A warning does nothing more than let other staff members know you have broken the rule and prevent you from applying to staff positions for a month.

Running the red light at the intersection frequently causes issues. Inevitably, a player blows the light going 100+ MPH, crashing into someone else and tiering their car. This costs the other player thousands and negatively impacts their experience, all because you want to save a few seconds whilst driving somewhere.

Suggesting that people cant do anything fun on the server because they have to wait at a red light is ridiculous.
I'm afraid to even respond to this in the hopes I don't receive a forum warning

Back