What is your personal least favorite rule you think is dumb?

What is your least favorite rule?

Votes: 23 47.9%

Votes: 11 22.9%

Votes: 15 31.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 2 4.2%

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
That shit is hilarious, we need a text sign at the intersection facing all ways saying. DON'T RUN THE RED LIGHT
7njaRcD.png

The same way I enforce jaywalking?

I'm not sure that "targeting" is really applicable here. I sat at the intersection and watched for anyone who ran the red light, opening a report with them to ask why shortly after. If they did not have a valid excuse, they were gave a warning. A warning does nothing more than let other staff members know you have broken the rule and prevent you from applying to staff positions for a month.

Running the red light at the intersection frequently causes issues. Inevitably, a player blows the light going 100+ MPH, crashing into someone else and tiering their car. This costs the other player thousands and negatively impacts their experience, all because you want to save a few seconds whilst driving somewhere.

Suggesting that people cant do anything fun on the server because they have to wait at a red light is ridiculous.
on god i be going crazy on my dodge charger and when I hit my car on them they always fuck my shit up like some guy was walking on city bridge ffs

Back