Whats your favorite Gmod community besides PERPheads?

Favorite Gmod Community beside PERPheads

• Hells Gamers

• People of Gaming

• NoxiousNet

• Gaminglight

• Games for Life (GFL)

• Other Communites

• 0MG@! PeR%hgads 4 leif!!!!!

• I have no Favorite

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
So when the server is in its "dead" state or simply doing something to pass the time, what other communities do you consider the best?

Personally I love HG's Zombie Survival and back in the day their PERP Lite Server, though its VIP is expensive.

218d8d91a9620cebcc6e3f695433c0dd.jpg

3R4U6qm.jpg

Reaction score
I voted Gaminglight because I know you hate them so much! I am an Elite Admin (Same as super-admin just no access to groups)

What do you say we got on there and abuse the shit out of the players?

Reaction score
Hellzone and PR, the only ones I've played, but OMG Per%hags für laif!!!00!!!!!!0!!!!!!

Reaction score
I used to play SammyServers with my nigga @Panda also back in day, HG perp lite was the shit. Same with gmod.biZ if anyone else used to play that?

Deleted member 5920

Urban Gamers, it's pretty good staff, it's staffed a lot like PERP tbh.

Trande

I liked LP back in 2013, but it turned into minge heaven. "Fuck CPs." *run*
I loved my old community, called Excel' Gaming Fallout RP. Had a very active playerbase, but then died. Riperino

Deleted member 1235

People of gaming consisted of kids. Still didn't stop me from racking up hundreds of hours on their old 1942 rp. However my old favourite used to be one me and blackjesus were apart of called heartbit who used to do Black mesa clockwork rp. They closed and reopened as uniplay and are doing bmrp soon. They're a great community but perp is more easy to bully Germans on <3

Reaction score
The only Gmod game I played before PERP was HG's Zombie Survival, managed to get around 800 hours on it before coming to PERP.

pretty sure it died ever since that Matt Marche guy left.