when can cops raid/warrant?

Reaction score
a question that often get asked but never ansert

sometimes an anonemus call is enough sometimes you have to have seen drugs or a kidnaped person before its ok

but what is enough?

is it good enough that officers report to see 10 men whit AK's in the house (irl i think it would be enough) but in this game its probably not.

so what do you guys think?

Reaction score
If you see them with a weapon in a public setting. I.E; in a window where people can see you, or even walking in a street. It's the same thing. It's best to speak to them and tell them if they do it again you will do something about it, as it is highly suspicious for 10 men to walk around with AK's they're doing something illegal obviously, or they're guarding the queen, lol.

Reaction score
Liam said:
If you see them with a weapon in a public setting. I.E; in a window where people can see you, or even walking in a street. It's the same thing. It's best to speak to them and tell them if they do it again you will do something about it, as it is highly suspicious for 10 men to walk around with AK's they're doing something illegal obviously, or they're guarding the queen, lol.
LOL guarding the queen took me a sec to realise :D

Reaction score
I guess you could read this law:

11.2 Issuing of Search Warrants

Search warrants may only be issued under certain circumstances, and can only be issued for Private Property that is inhabited. A Search Warrant is typically necessary when it is believed that a crime has been committed or is in the process of being committed within Private Property - please see section 11.5 for whether or not a Search Warrant is required.

Typically, if a Search Warrant is believed to be necessary because of suspicious behaviour, LEOs should first ask the occupant(s) of the property for access to the property to conduct a search - in this case, LEOs must thoroughly explain the process and extent of the search procedure.

If a Search Warrant is required, LEOs must have observed some or all of the following examples of suspicious behaviour: refusal to allow LEOs to enter and thoroughly search the property, barricaded windows and/or entrances, regular instances where people enter the property who have not been there before and who do not go there again, and/or regular instances where the number of occupants within the building exceed the number of bedrooms multiplied by 3.

With regards to Private Property that is uninhabited, a Search Warrant is not required, but LEOs may only search the property if it is believed that a criminal is currently within the property, has entered the property recently, and/or the property contains illegal items/substances, and/or items/substances which are believed to be related to a crime.

At any time, LEOs may search properties owned and controlled by the government, if it is believed that a criminal is currently within the property, has entered the property recently, and/or the property contains illegal items/substances, and/or items/substances which are believed to be related to a crime