Why most people do not RP

Reaction score
i tried many times but you guys dont want to RP (tph not all of you but most of you) if you want videos/examples sure will give you

most of the people who disagree with me are cops 24/7 never sow

henry=24/7 never sow him play as civ
ethan=24/7 (now) before he was playing as civ but now he is cop
exnem=24/7 same ethan
the hitman = 24/7 i should not talk about it everyone know that
McGlinchy = same things maybe he raid 1 or 2 times in mon as civ other ways he is cop 24/7

others idk there ig name

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam

Reaction score
@ALOO89 Is there something wrong with people who play as police disagreeing with you? Does that not just show that you do not roleplay around police? Instead you would start shoot outs or drive away in your vehicle.

Please share videos!

Reaction score
@Samuel i dont have any thing agest them i have friends who like to play as cop
im saying that who disagree with me are the cops think about it ( would the thief say im thief ?

Sam

Reaction score
@ALOO89 I’m sorry but I have no idea what you mean with the last part?

Making the remark that cops disagree with you is very ridiculous... what impact does that even have... it doesn’t matter who agrees or disagrees.

Reaction score
@Samuel maybe you didnt get it and you wont get it anyway idc if anyone agree or disagree

the police officer know that these guy stole my car and i was searching with them i gp him and tell him to put his hands up then these cop come and tell me to put my hands up idc about killing me but as you can see in the video he just let him take my gun after killing me
i have more but i dont want to go deeper for nothing because i know nothing will be change

Reaction score
If cops didn't cite for the easiest reason stuff like this would be possible.

Sam

Reaction score
@ALOO89 This is the evidence of police not roleplaying? You not putting your gun away when told to? You can’t claim rp and think you can do anything...

Reaction score
@Samuel i didnt put it away because i know they are friends as you can see he just tell him (take the gun) i hade big chase to kill him but i didnt you know that

Reaction score
I think any blunt melee trauma should make you rag doll for a bit before getting up after 5-10 seconds and super dazing you when you get up. Continued trauma after this will redscreen you.

Reaction score
CuaRIGbWgAAcLn8.png

1601114175953.png

Reaction score
@Hellfire you didnt get kill bc of me you get KOS because one of my org said KOS cops projex (it wasnt for me)