Would you like?

Would you want an "improvement box" for staff team each month?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been thinking about this for a bit and decided now to make a thread about it,
Would you as a community want to have a feature on the forums regarding what you wish the staff team to improve on each month? So essentially; Having a box for each month where you can drop in some things you wish us to improve on a specific date each month?

rat

Reaction score
  1. Small child gets banned
  2. Small child complains about being banned
  3. Small child suggests that staff "NEED TO STOP BEING SO STRICT AND KILLING PERP"
  4. Small child's freinds do the same for the memes
  5. Print Rage
  6. End

Reaction score
  1. Small child gets banned
  2. Small child complains about being banned
  3. Small child suggests that staff "NEED TO STOP BEING SO STRICT AND KILLING PERP"
  4. Small child's freinds do the same for the memes
  5. Print Rage
  6. End
Obviously users making stupid improvement suggestions like this, shall be ignored and punished for it?

Reaction score
Worth a try I guess to see what could come of it. Would help some what improve communication of ideas between the staff team and regular community members and hopefully it wouldn't just go to shit, but who knows. Probably make it go through forums somehow so people can't just anonymously troll through it

Reaction score
I would like to see this, from a perspective it would be nice to know where improvement is needed from a different view, however in order to combat the "non constructive" pair it to rule;
2.4 Constructive supports
That way it has to be constructive as opposed to going "oh your shit, you are ruining perp"

Reaction score
Worth a try I guess to see what could come of it. Would help some what improve communication of ideas between the staff team and regular community members and hopefully it wouldn't just go to shit, but who knows. Probably make it go through forums somehow so people can't just anonymously troll through it
As we in the staff team have decided to have staff meetings more frequently this is something that can be brought up every staff meeting instead of every month? As we have one every two months, thus we can have two months of working on those suggestions and so on, obviously we want to keep the users who made the improvement suggestions anonymous for the staff team excluding for Administrators/Senior Administrators+

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea if you guys can filter out the actual good constructive criticism from the stupid shit like 'staff member xyz warned me for this and it isn't fair' but if you are going to do it I think you should definitely comment on what people have said otherwise people will think you aren't reading what they have put.

Reaction score
The amount of shit compared to something useful would be a 20:1 and isnt worth the work to filter all that shit out.

Reaction score
I mean you could sort filtering out pretty easily by having guidelines and rules, people break them? server ban them lmfao - in all seriousness it seems as of recent its got increasingly hostile between non staff & staff. Could help to have ideas and suggestions put across.

Reaction score
Ok i thought it out rather than being silly and dumb. The staff should try and help users with following certain rules like 3.4 for example because so many people find it hard to follow and understand at times and they get punished for something they have no idea how to stop breaking, its really sad and people get long bans for accidently breaking this extreme rule.