Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mate I want to open a coffee shop but I'm worried that the same thing you said will happen, that there will be retards that will raid/mug the shop even tho its clearly fully open and we just sell coffee.

Reaction score
This has been an issue that me and @Knoxy82 have been facing lately. I countered some of the points in this by getting a building/ownership permit signed off by The Mayor at the time (@TinySlayer), https://docs.google.com/document/d/11YUUs899YK9OoEFeekRYjJQB7rLhIi2EXW4rbb5sJCM/edit?usp=sharing

It is often quite hard to persevere with the minges and trolls that run around punching and people being like 'oh why are you rping its dead' and stuff like that. But you always need to find a way to enjoy what your doing.

Due to all the minges that were messing around and we had to unfortunately beat down, the mayor saw our stand as a threat and accordingly revoked our permit and had out operation shut down, putting me out of business and tried to make me pay 100k to keep it running, when I had no money left after already paying him a good amount of money. I then tried to kill the mayor, and I failed in this but @Daigestive came in clutch and killed the mayor at the end.

Even though it didn't exactly go to plan, I found a way to have fun with it, and to me that what RP is all about.

Reaction score
Although I do obviously play, one of my biggest concerns (it has been for years) is that people are out there to report every little thing just to try and get other players punished, now I'm certainly not saying that you need to let everything pass but there comes a time when you need to seriously think do I even need to report this player and do I really care if he's breaking that rule. over the years people have made action requests for the smallest of things that can either be resolved IC or simply ignored.

Another thing that has made this even worse is that there is ranks within the police department so AR's increase trying to get that certain player punished by the PLPD for a rule violation.

Although I don't think Perp will be gone any time soon it's most certainly had an effect on the playerbase.

Reaction score
deepfried-1558361553787.png

Status
Not open for further replies.