Why aren't you playing?

Why aren't you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your ignorance only proves my point.

Look at the people holding high ranks in the PD and compare it to how many of them are staff. Having the same group of people running the 2 biggest parts of the community is hilarious. People use their staff rank to get high PD roles and use their PD role to get enforcer. I wonder what happens afterwards, oh wait.

Reaction score
I stopped playing because its not that there isn't PassiveRP, its because I can't PassiveRP without someone trying to arrest me / killing me / mugging me

When I did a coffee shop I got RDMed.
When I did a fish shop at CH I got told to stop it by a brain dead cop.
When I did another coffee shop I got mugged.
When I did another shop at CH I got told again to stop it by a different brain dead cop.
When I did another fish shop at CH another brain dead cop told me to stop it.

The problem is the brain dead cops / brain dead criminals that just take every opportunity to do some ActionRP instead of PassiveRP.

When I play a cop and I see someone PassiveRP I always play along, ALWAYS, it is very nice to see PassiveRP and I know its shitty when people dont play along. When @Madda (I think) made a newspaper shop at CH I always bought some newspapers to help him.

PassiveRP will come back when cops stop being brain dead and let people do some PassiveRP and when criminals stop trying to get some ActionRP by mugging/raiding PassiveRPers

Reaction score
At no point does anyone get Enforcer based on their PD rank. The requirements for becoming enforcer is the same for everyone. I don't know what you are basing all of this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.