YELLING MADMAN / SANTA'S MADMAN mod ting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME RPNAME: Josh Hunt

IN-GAME NAME: YELLING MADMAN / SANTA'S MADMAN

DO YOU HAVE A MIC: Yes I do it if pretty good and clear to understand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53894418

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I want to help the server and I see many people breaking rules and I wish I could stop them from doing it because it is super annoying and affects other player time on here so I want to stop them if I get staff and when i ask for staff they never come or they take forever to come so I wanna be staff so we can get to the player instantly when they need us

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: I am at the moment in GfGamers but im gonna to leave that server if I get staff on this cool server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well I don't go on it that much because people just join and annoy me and my friends but i am going to start to go on there more often

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well i have changed my name a lot so you might not have seen me and in game I love to help people out even if there new i will give them some guns and food and we would go around and role play

CONTACT INFORMATION: I dont have a phone i did break it but i do have skype and that so i will give you that information if I get staff because I don't want random (Non staff) people looking at this and adding me and annoying

Reaction score
-Support

1) Never heard of you

2) Never seen you in OOC or /help chat

3) Never seen you on teamspeak

4) Not enough effort

5) You need to quit your postiion on GfGamers before you make an application

sorry :/

Reaction score
I said I had loads of names so you might not see my name always and I don't use help because I know most of the stuff and i do use occ quite alot

Reaction score
Never saw you on teamspeak/forums/ingame. You got a poll in this thread.
Your title is just rubbish.
Application was made in 5 minutes so guess my answer.

MattIs

lolwut
-support

Hope this is a troll application else all humanity is lost.
" im gonna to leave that server if i get staff on this cool server" - This is not a thing to write in an application mate.

User0

-Shaun.
Does not Teamspeak
Does not /help
Does not ooc

-Support

Reaction score
User has had his second ban in one month I do not feel that he will be suitable and would like a staff member to deny him due to the very recent bans.

Reaction score
User is currently banned. Application needs to be closed

Just No. Saying you are an admin on dark rp is like admin on fuckin call of duty. There is more shit on dark rp than anywhere.

Reaction score
Due to the User currently being banned, he does not fullfil the requirements anymore which results in
his application being:

Denied

142af7cfac.png

Status
Not open for further replies.