Server Suggestion Zipties should not be considered illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: zipties should not be considered illegal

Why should this be added? (pros): 1- Right now as mayor when you fish you cant pick up the zipties from your rods
2- since you can buy them from ragnatech they should not be counted as illegal (more realism)

What negatives could this have? (cons): none

*Other additions: maybe you shouldnt be able to get knives from fishing which is also you cant pick up as goverment employee and its not realistic to get a knife while you are fishing

*Images: i have image of not being able to pick it up from my fishing rod but the screenshot is too large so i am not able to put it here

Reaction score
They should stay illegal so that police can confiscate them in certain situations. However if someone is searched and is found having zip ties when being searched police should not be allowed to confiscate them.

Reaction score
They should stay illegal so that police can confiscate them in certain situations. However if someone is searched and is found having zip ties when being searched police should not be allowed to confiscate them.
i just want to be able to fish as mayor or secret service without despawning my rods everytime i get a ziptie or a knife tbh idk about cop situations

Reaction score
A nice idea might be to allow officers corporal plus the ability to seize certain non illegal items e.g. crowbar and zip ties. Instead of simple white or grey tick box there can be an in between like light grey where the officer provides a reason in the box to complete the seizure?

Reaction score
A nice idea might be to allow officers corporal plus the ability to seize certain non illegal items e.g. crowbar and zip ties. Instead of simple white or grey tick box there can be an in between like light grey where the officer provides a reason in the box to complete the seizure?
It’ll be annoying to have all of your crowbars confiscated as I typically carry 5/6 at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.