A (likely expected) goodbye for now

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hate writing a lot of shit no one cares about so I’ll keep it short.

Yesterday after some careful consideration I have decided to resign from my role as developer. As you all might have noticed my activity had dropped dramatically since I started my new job, so true to my word I was not going to keep a rank I cannot fulfill.

Shoutout to the OfficeGang fellas, I shall be around again for CS and inappropriate comments (except for November @Murtsley has promised me a goldmine)

For the rest of the blokes that I hung around with it’s been a great time, I’ll be around on TS and will join whenever I have the time!

Tldr; adios I’m busy

Reaction score
damn I remember you talking about your job n moving on with your life with focusing on your work, cheers for the cool updates and chats we’ve had o7

Reaction score
The OfficeGang homies will always be around for some shenanigans brother, we look forward to having you back when you're no longer enslaved when you have more time =)

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help in the past, and good luck with your new job!

Reaction score
1698414391767.png1698414410529.png
uwsoVOy.png

Gonna have to update these now... sadge...

Reaction score
Another great one lost to the maws of capitalism…

o7 soldier, you did great. Was initially against you getting enforcer but you proved me wrong in that regard.

Reaction score
I was just saying I haven't seen you in a while. Good Luck with everything bro. It was always fun minging around in bazzar with you. Stay safe brotha! Thanks for all the work you put in for us at perpheads!

Last edited: