Police Suggestion VIP TFU/SWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
So as you all know there is mixed opinions between SWAT and TFU there was also a week where they bought back the old PD with SWAT and it was fucking cancer, which is why i propose a new idea! (kind of) bring back SWAT or keep TFU and have it so if you are VIP and senior officer + you can access the rank. This will mean that experienced pd players will be able to get a hold of the rank but not random sweaters who use it to minge. This will make it so that you have to actually progress and work towards getting this rank to become a SWAT or TFU member and of course if you do anything wrong in this you are eligible to an IA and removed from SENIOR OFFICER which will strip their access to the unit.

What about the TFU command? As you all know there is a ranking structure within the TFU this can still be implemented with this idea! TFU command will simply stay as their rank and control the SWAT or TFU, if any complaints come in they would deal with it along with IA and decide on their punishment. This will mean that it will be the same as it is now just with no application, this also bring a lot more resistance against people minging on the unit as they will be eligible for demotion or blacklist from the unit and with it being only accessable to senior officer + they will care about the rank more than some random officer sweater.

What about TFO trainers? TFTO will still be able to hold training sessions but do it how XQ used to, going to the pd's meeting room or farm to practice breaching and positions.

Why should this be added? (pros):
It will be easier to have more FUN on the server, right now you have to go through a long training process which doesn't really teach you much anyway, just to throw flash bangs and TFU van abilities. With this change it will also be easier for senior officers and officers to actually continue with an rp sit, as it stands if there are only senior officers and below on and no one is listed into TFU someone can run into their building, lock the doors and it's over, no way of perusing the sit apart from camping their door for hours. Not to mention the amount of fun this will actually bring to the PD and not sweaty kids showing of their rank as officer with automatic gun brrrr. This could possibly bring more members into the PD, as it is right now there are quite a few members who tend to stay away from the PD as it is too much of a grind and just boring, this will be so much fun to actually play with.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
Some people could not want this change due to them liking how it is now. People could think it is too easy to get an automatic gun and completely heavy gear. Also you may not like CHANGE!

*Other additions:
This worked when SWAT was a thing and it was extremely fun, this just removes the application process and allows you to get hold of the rank easier. Also please don't become a keyboard warrior if you don't like this suggestion, just put what you don't like and why.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Husky I'm not bragging that I'm a TFTO. It appears @GringoHead feels I'm not fit to be a TFO.

I simply asked for some quality control for this "SWAT" Role so there are at least fewer issues than there currently is and it helps give equal/more jobs for TFTO's to do.

Reaction score
@GringoHead You appear to be confused about the term ''Seniors'', Instead of constantly writing Senior Officers most Supervisors just refer to them as seniors.

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson I don’t know enough about you to say my opinion on you being a TFTO/TFO so il leave that to your command lol.

Why would we want quality assurance over SWAT when that isn’t even done with TFU? The point in swat is being inclusive and available to all.

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson I think your forgetting that certain people just want to have fun, and not go through the whole process of being tested, I used to love going swat back in the day and so did everyone else

Reaction score
@Husky Not sure why, but my post was deleted. I suggested to Benji about bringing back some sort of Assessment thing for both TFO's and SWAT. There is a sheet for Command which they use every now and again to deal with issues.

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson something about 'you must be blind' didn't seem suitable for this discussion. Same applies for everyone, can we please just keep this civil like Benji said.

Reaction score
As @flugs said, I am not afraid to deploy CS gas into this comments thread. Please remain civil or I will pull the pin.

tear-gas-canister-02-3D-model_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.