Aaron Doman's enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Doman
25px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:Basically I aspire to be an enforcer since late 2014 when I actually decided that why should me and Lewis play and just mess about? there was seriously no point other than wasting my own time.So Lewis finally decided that he would apply and I tried but obviously I was still known as a rule breaker and this past year I have been trying really hard on getting people to know me as a serious person and not a person who just messes around, one really strong reason is my voice.A bit about me if you don’t know me already: Hello my name is Aaron I currently have 5 bans on record, dating from last year and prior to that I have 12 warnings, I'm applying for enforcer because I have improved and numerous of staff told me so too, the thing is all I want to do is prove to you guys that I can do the job, the fact I have 12 warnings isn't actually that bad since some staff members have that amount and it's actually the fact that new members rack up about 8 warnings in a month for example Tadgee, for me its an achievement not to get a warning for so long, so in my way I have decided to apply.

My last ban:
726fd76a9654e6265e1848efed3bea73.png

Recommendation:
https://perpheads.com/threads/danny-and-mraaron.9209/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.7159/

I'm always in the help chat replying to people who are in need of helping either it being how do I make drugs or to a vast majority of questions.Now I'm going to bring something up that only @Blicky and @Alabin noticed which was the side of me that explains things very carefully and when I was in the situation the other day with Blicky I was pointing out the rules that the guy broken (meta-gaming and accessing his storage to put his gun away while being searched) @Venomine was the guy searching him and he pulled his Desert Eagle out and placed it in his trunk and lied around in the situation, a few minutes afterwards Blicky asked him for his team-speak and we realised that a few other PERP players was online on the team-speak to and he spectated them, at the end of the situation where I was a victim inside Blicky said I performed in a manner which he has never seen before. My previous ban requests on people that have been accepted: These past few weeks I have helped the new players of the server and shown them round an told them how to access the rules so they don't mess up how I did, here's a few photos!
Also I just feel as if I'm competent to be an enforcer.

Eric Price

Eric Price was sitting outside asking me where the food store was after guiding him where it was I sent him on his way to enjoy his PERP time.

CC148ECCAA5423AC6959E1DD8ECE6E6102404B63

F46EFFD385BBF14EDCEEBE70CC09E98E4FFAD300

Steve Bird

I was showing Steve Bird around the other day and @LordTyla witnessed me do so, he was learnt where everything is on the map.

C13EC13A13EEA3D61C19CC27940AAC17BCE1F1D4

Three new players:
Last night there was three new players we saw at Hicks-town own there own and only defended themselves with bats, we shown them how to get food and how to catch fish which they was fishing for around 2 hours and gained allot of fish for the house, these poor guys got mugged by Ethan and we decided to kill Ethan and save these poor souls and kick Ethan out of our humble abode and let these 3 sweaters come inside and plant.

BCAD45B267317C9E45552274979AC19188C62859
DA3091F49F5E2E58A03F36880DA11D6E3A189114
12FA3471FF1D9E0B9B3B8B29D302AB6F9255EABE

Meta-gamers.
On the 5th of July I helped Lewis break three meta-gamers up who was using a third party application to mug me, I asked them to hold down their microphones and they did so and the amount of echo was astonishing.

Ban request:
b5178df951764ab3899f05cd4d2da3e9.png

8293f56dd338bb47ebbc0abfd0a5c472.png

bb9432a6d101a8ceba2be5b6c697f3e2.png

17e9ed4ea56bc926f290b7914a1e1b26.png

you need to have at least one week of game time played. - ✔(1 month) - Server says 70 days.
No recent in-game bans on record. (one year since last ban) - ✔
(6 months)
Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.✔
I attempt to enforce the rules in game to an good extent.Must have access to and must use a microphone.✔
HyperX cloud 2
You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 server. ✔6-8 hours a day
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
2 months.
No recent in-game bans on record. ✔
8 Months since last banYou must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
Yes I do.You must have access to and use a microphone.✔
You must maintain an active presence on the Team-speak server. ✔
Everyday for 8 hours
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm on the team-speak server a majority of the time

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Key Qualities

• Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.​
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.​
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.​
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.​
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.​
I know this isn't as big as it was before but I hope many people look at this one instead of reading 1,200 words.

Last edited:

MattIs

Good to see you've updated the structure and took my advice to add some examples of helping new players. Also good to see you got rid of pointless bits such as the buildings.

Looks good to me!

Reaction score
I don't see why you made new application so quickly after all you just got denied and the reason was "The Administration team doesn't feel you're ready for this position" So -Support for me :/
Also i agree with the admins, I don't think you are ready to be enforcer.

Reaction score
I was not a member of this community in you're minge days but from what i have seen the senior-administration was wrong that you where not ready.

He is ready. +SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice to see that you applied Aaron, I can only support your application. You are a very nice and mature role-player. I'd love to see you in the administration-team. I think that you're more then ready for this position!

Reaction score
In regards to Aaron and me yelling at each other on OOC I agree that one action cannot show who someone really is so ignore my previous.

I would like you more active helping out on the server in OOC and help.

Help out around the server if you get recommended it can effect your application.

Follow the rules to the letter one ban can effect your application massively.

Be active even if it takes 1 or 2 months for your app to be accepted I made that mistake.

Other than that good luck I will add my positive or negative support another time.

Reaction score
+Support, not only saying this because we are good friends, but i'm saying this because of what i see you do in-game :)

-Always see you helping people in /ooc :)
-You help people that are new to the server, which is extremely nice of you, considering they were sweater vests ;D
-It's a big improvement that you haven't gotten a single warning for over 6 months ^^ keep it going. And last ban was almost 2 years ago, which i am proud of you for <3
-You've worked very hard before making this app, and on the app itself making sure everything was spot on. Really think you deserve this rank.

Good luck Aaron.

Reaction score
+Support
Aaron knows his rules very well: I took him in a sit once or twice because he was evidence of what happened and could give me more detail about the situation. Very polite when speaking to people during the enforcer situation and never talked over anyone during the sit.

I personalty thing Aaron would make an amazing enforcer, I have not witnessed him break any rules and is active on ooc and help most of the time I am online.
Every time I am around him I get more and more convinced that He would be an excellent enforcer.

Reaction score
Hello. I am one of the 3 new players which Aaron helped. I've been playing the server for around 3-4 days, earned enough ingame money and bought VIP from someone.
To be honest, I'm still new, and I'm still learning, but If it wouldn't have been for Aaron to help me around with certain locations/ingame stuff, I would've probably stopped playing by now.
He is a great person to play with. I'm not sure about his past, because I'm new to this, and still learning, as stated above, but from what I've played with Aaron so far he's a really good guy, and he made a good impression on me atleast. I think he deserves this.

Reaction score
I am also one of the players helped by Aaron and without echoing what Nutzu just said, All I'm gonna say is Aaron helped us a lot and has made my RP experience a lot more enjoyable.

Reaction score
Found it funny to bump my car and kill a civ in the progress because i "reversed on a onramp"

Reaction score
This guy is a great dude, he know all the rules, he helps in the help chat and OOC chat and he is very active on both the teamspeak and the server.

You've got a +Support from me dude.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.