about max tfu

do you think this must be add or no

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
i think there must be specific of number of cops on dute to have 1 tfu available tfu slot

im not sure what is the max ammout of police officers is but i think the max is 25

for example every 5 cops on dute 1 tfu slot available

and reduce the max slot from 7 to 5

some time i see 10 cops on dute 4 of them are tfu and idk how dose that work

i think there must be max tfu slot depends on max of cops number

please vote if you agree or disagree and leave comment of what you think

For example

i will get more photos soon

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it's on purpose that they want police to be only zerg.
Also some people work hard for tfu and get rank and memorize all the laws and codes, can't force them to play pistol cop.

Reaction score
I think it's on purpose that they want police to be only zerg.
Also some people work hard for tfu and get rank and memorize all the laws and codes, can't force them to play pistol cop.
why do crims get forced to become bazaar zombies after 2 raids becouse of timer. MAKE TFU BAD AGAIN

Reaction score
Policy states in the TFU handbook that 3 light-gear TFUs can patrol. The rest cannot get gear on unless of course there is a heavy ongoing shootout that requires our assistance. Heavy gear slots count as well.

One thing I don't feel is considered enough is the time window. Gearing up can take ages even with the SWAT van and even then sometimes we go back to PD to do that. Smart crims would know about this to escape or at the very least have somewhat of an idea. Doesn't make it easy and it can be inconsistent, but I have seen smart crims get away or win situations even with a lot of TFU responding.

I just feel that as of now I cannot see any reason to lower it. If we go over the limit and break policy, that will be enforced as it has for a long time when someone breaks it.

Reaction score
One thing I don't feel is considered enough is the time window. Gearing up can take ages even with the SWAT van and even then sometimes we go back to PD to do that. Smart crims would know about this to escape or at the very least have somewhat of an idea. Doesn't make it easy and it can be inconsistent, but I have seen smart crims get away or win situations even with a lot of TFU responding.
show me how smart are you when there is more that 100 player and raid slums or projex show me how would you escape by being smart

I just feel that as of now I cannot see any reason to lower it. If we go over the limit and break policy, that will be enforced as it has for a long time when someone breaks it.
try crim by raiding when there is 100 player and maybe tell me you feel when you cant win bc of zerg cops/tfu

explain to me how can i win this by being smart ?

no one of cops are pushing and i cant peak out side when 4 pistol cop and 1 tfu holding door and shot at 1 time

Reaction score
One way that they did it was by
show me how smart are you when there is more that 100 player and raid slums or projex show me how would you escape by being smart

try crim by raiding when there is 100 player and maybe tell me you feel when you cant win bc of zerg cops/tfu

explain to me how can i win this by being smart ?

Organizing crimes happening around the city. I've seen it happen, raid some random bumfuck nowhere, and make a hostage situation while the other guys raid and steal. Forces our resources to be diverted. Have an escape vehicle ready and someone scouting ahead, snipers you name it. Easier said than done, that is true but the police force is supposed to be a threat as well. At max, you should expect things to be a lot harder than usual.

Reaction score
Organizing crimes happening around the city. I've seen it happen, raid some random bumfuck nowhere, and make a hostage situation while the other guys raid and steal. Forces our resources to be diverted. Have an escape vehicle ready and someone scouting ahead, snipers you name it. Easier said than done, that is true but the police force is supposed to be a threat as well. At max, you should expect things to be a lot harder than usua
seems you play fiveM alot or smt

i think you never play crim on perp

make a hostage situation while the other guys raid and steal.
sure if you have number + from where you will get hostage ? are you going to take hostage and call 911 ?
Have an escape vehicle ready and someone scouting ahead
sure if i have 10 people raiding with me and about the vihicle its out side the apartment all time
snipers you name it
not really on perp my friend

at the end idk whats your Rp name but you have to try to play crim and then maybe you have different feeling

Reaction score
mate cop mains piss me off, this suggestion is good and fair, Crim is hard as you have to make / buy everything yourself, when a TFU dies he dosent loose a 20k rifle and 7k pistol, but then you argue that the crim mains are just too stupid to win said gunfights

Reaction score
plu
One way that they did it was by

Organizing crimes happening around the city. I've seen it happen, raid some random bumfuck nowhere, and make a hostage situation while the other guys raid and steal. Forces our resources to be diverted. Have an escape vehicle ready and someone scouting ahead, snipers you name it. Easier said than done, that is true but the police force is supposed to be a threat as well. At max, you should expect things to be a lot harder than usual.
how mate, with the ORG nerf and PD just going to the bigger raid instead of some binhead hostage in hicktown, you seem to think its very easy for 5 guys at most to fight off organised 15 PD with armour, EMS and bigger numbers

Reaction score
mate cop mains piss me off, this suggestion is good and fair, Crim is hard as you have to make / buy everything yourself, when a TFU dies he dosent loose a 20k rifle and 7k pistol, but then you argue that the crim mains are just too stupid to win said gunfights
I'm not calling you idiots though. One thing to keep in mind is that TFU has to respond to different situations. We cannot stay at the same situation, which would likely help you move half the force away from you guys

Reaction score
I think its more fair how it is that the number of TFO's on duty and the number of cop slots there are in general be the sole deciding factors on how many can gear up at once. Its more fair to allow 4 TFO's to gear up as the only 4 officers on duty to respond to a bank raid than have 4 TFO's on duty where only one can access gear to fight the 7 man 2am bank raiders.

Criminals can already during lower playercount hours take advantage of the lack of officers on duty to commit crime that would be made 100x more difficult on a full server, I think ratifying that with a pointless game mechanic is not going to change anything for the better.

Having it dependant on playercount to me is fine, but anchoring it to how many cops on duty is a terrible way of doing this. I saw this on another CityRP server, where there could only be 1 swat slot per 3 cops online and it was not an enjoyable or balanced system.

Reaction score
I think its more fair how it is that the number of TFO's on duty and the number of cop slots there are in general be the sole deciding factors on how many can gear up at once. Its more fair to allow 4 TFO's to gear up as the only 4 officers on duty to respond to a bank raid than have 4 TFO's on duty where only one can access gear to fight the 7 man 2am bank raiders.

Criminals can already during lower playercount hours take advantage of the lack of officers on duty to commit crime that would be made 100x more difficult on a full server, I think ratifying that with a pointless game mechanic is not going to change anything for the better.

Having it dependant on playercount to me is fine, but anchoring it to how many cops on duty is a terrible way of doing this. I saw this on another CityRP server, where there could only be 1 swat slot per 3 cops online and it was not an enjoyable or balanced system.
my point is as crim biger number i can raid with is 10 and that is so rare in avg 3-4

i know not all the time there is 25 cops on dute but the fact is when there is 30-40 player why would there be 4 tfu and 8 cops that not really fun at all

atm most people can be tfu and its really easy to get it

i know @TinySlayer avg about cop max cops dute is 48mins or something like that but the problem no one of owners try to raid every day to see the crims point maybe @Carrot will undearstand and @Dank

i know its 48mins for cops but how many for tfu ?

@TinySlayer can you post the time of number of tfu on dute

like in moth there is 740h

1 tfu680h on dute out 740h
2 tfu600h on dute out 740h

etc

most of the time when i raid with 2 or 3 friends there be 8 cops and 2-3 tfu