Raiding

Reaction score
i want to know what do you guys think
I honestly don't really care about the police slots, yes it might be abit silly but whatever, what actually bothers me is the fucking lights they leave on every single shootout. My suggestion is that a policy needs to be added and all officers are required to turn their sirens off once they arrive to a shootout, or I am going to AS50 main to disable all your cars you PD main *****

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally i believe as it stands right now is good enough, you should be able to attempt an escape in this time frame, I've been in situations heavily outnumbered as crim and while i can say it usually ends with me in cuffs or dead sometimes i am able to break free and kill the officers holding. Being able to come back to the same raid as civ would just cause shootouts to go forever and is why the devs decided against it im sure. and this is basing it on the PD is always full which is not the case, ive been on pd when the server is full and its not always filled to the brim, and as such raiders do get the upper hand as civs get any choice of firearms meanwhile 4/5 of PD will arrive with handguns.
Mate what you said about this below, is bollicks. There is no timeframe to escape if the cops are holding?
you should be able to attempt an escape in this time frame

Reaction score
many people have made ideas to reduce max cop slots

etc........
all of them got denied im not sure why

so i got another Idea where cops cant go back to the same place where they die if the same situation still going on

i want to know what do you guys think
I mean police already have to wait out a 15 minute timer when they get knocked unconscious, and then be told about the raid after NLR expires before they can respond again. My personal belief as well is that raids shouldn't take more than 20 minutes because it affects any nearby players who might be stuck in their apartments or wanting to get back to their apartments by not allowing them to resume with their RP until a raid is over and it is presumably safe to enter the area. So if a cop dies, then the 15 minutes is up and the raid is still going on as well as them being informed that it's happening, it's fair-game for them to respond to the situation.

As for cop slots, I don't think I've ever once seen the slots maxed out by the mayor as well as all of them being actively taken up by players. The most I've seen on duty is 19 and for 128 player-peak that's 14% of the server. I think the actual max slots only adds up to 17% if you ever get that.

Sure, raiding during peak hours can be super annoying but it's not meant to be easy by any means. There are also extremely dead hours of the server where at times you have 2 cops on duty, and they tend to be pistol cops more than anything.

Reaction score
never said i would win a 1v20? no need for the aggression mate i was giving my input as i have experience from both sides of raiding and PD, and i have won a 1v15 against the PD last week at farm. It would seem to me you just want the server in favour of crims which is not how it works anywhere IRL, you dont see people complaining in court saying they got merked cuz it was unfair 20 cops arrived to their shootout, you either kill or be killed or surrender you know the odds when you begin your raids.
Tbh, the only reason why you won that is because most of the cops are braindead and thats a fact. If the pistol cops just learned a bit more about pvp, then the maximum cop slot will be an even bigger problem.

Reaction score
I honestly don't really care about the police slots, yes it might be abit silly but whatever, what actually bothers me is the fucking sirens they leave on every single shootout. My suggestion is that a policy needs to be added and all officers are required to turn their sirens off once they arrive to a shootout, or I am going to AS50 main to disable all your cars you PD main *****

Sirens shut off automatically when you exit the car kelb

Reaction score
Tbh, the only reason why you won that is because most of the cops are braindead and thats a fact. If the pistol cops just learned a bit more about pvp, then the maximum cop slot will be an even bigger problem.
The fact is there will always be pistol cops rushing in waves that will never stop happening, and in reply to your earlier comment about escaping being bollox is false[idk if you misread what i put or not but i wasn't saying u HAVE to push out cuz of a timeframe, i was saying that whilst there are not that many police left alive make a charge to escape, i understand in some situations this is incredibly hard due to TFU sniper etc, ive seen it happen many times even when PD are holding a property these people have pushed out and made a successful escape its all situational of course, there was also TFU in that raid and like many other raids of course pistol cops droning in, as it stands right now in terms of slots it is fine in my opinion and the devs.
[edit]
stating that most cops are braindead and thats why i won is factual then throws out the argument for this to change surely? if most cops are braindead then everyone should be winning these raids solo correct?

Reaction score
The fact is there will always be pistol cops rushing in waves that will never stop happening, and in reply to your earlier comment about escaping being bollox is false[idk if you misread what i put or not but i wasn't saying u HAVE to push out cuz of a timeframe, i was saying that whilst there are not that many police left alive make a charge to escape, i understand in some situations this is incredibly hard due to TFU sniper etc, ive seen it happen many times even when PD are holding a property these people have pushed out and made a successful escape its all situational of course, there was also TFU in that raid and like many other raids of course pistol cops droning in, as it stands right now in terms of slots it is fine in my opinion and the devs.
Tbh i dont believe what you said about people actually escaping, i mean maybe and only maybe yes if its one of the bigger areas like forrest or farms. But as i said MAYBE, But tbh doing that little stunt you said about escaping is pretty much almost 0%, if you're doing it at slums. The cops have to be really REALLY blind or the lvl under stupid to let you escape safe.

Reaction score
Tbh i dont believe what you said about people actually escaping, i mean maybe and only maybe yes if its one of the bigger areas like forrest or farms. But as i said MAYBE, But tbh doing that little stunt you said about escaping is pretty much almost 0%, if you're doing it at slums. The cops have to be really REALLY blind or the lvl under stupid to let you escape safe.
i agree and is why i said situational, as many have stated even if you can kill the immediate cops there is usually barricades blocking the roads that simply cannot be driven past dependent on how they have been placed thus forcing the raiders on foot escape is usually more viable in forest area and business area, but when it comes to the main slums regals and projex is when escaping becomes very much more challenging indeed, it all depends the raiders skills, the angles cops are holding etc there is many variables that go into possible escape, but raiders know and acknowledge this risk when they start a raid as its common sense that police will appear on scene as its their duty.
bnej mentioned maybe more escape paths being added such as a sewer tunnel line etc or maybe even another road leading to docks or regals, no idea how this could be implemented or where from the devs side but its just an idea.