Raiding

Reaction score
many people have made ideas to reduce max cop slots

etc........
all of them got denied im not sure why

so i got another Idea where cops cant go back to the same place where they die if the same situation still going on

i want to know what do you guys think

Reaction score
Every single one has an explanation of why.
most of them are for same reason "Chart"

but not taken into account that the chart for 24/7 for month not for specific time where everyone talking about when server hit +85 so ofc the chart wont show what players want

to make it specific count or draw chart when the server hit +85 also show chat about the tfu and how many are on dute on time

if it real thing that plpd are not really going over 20 players then low it

It’s not supposed to be 50/50 with who wins and loses, it’s not an FPS game however much you want it to be.
never said it must be 50/50

i think now its 90/10 when it hit +85

Reaction score
or just make it so civs when they respawn are allowed to come back to the same raid and help sense the cops are allowed´´´´´´

Reaction score
We clearly have bigger problems, such as players with no interest in criminal activity or PVP having fuck all to do. Is raiding dead? Not at all. People still actively raid even at 25 officer slots. PVP and gang activity as a whole has received several core updates over the last few years, whilst we’ve had food in the content packs for 5 years fully modelled and usable with fuck all place on the server.

From looking back at threads I can see that crim RP, PD updates and PVP is a content void that swallows up development time because people just ask for more and more.

All income from raiding is both bountiful and solely at the expense of other players, hence why the act itself is left difficult.

I remember perp on lower player counts like it was yesterday and constantly big org members who were known for aim left perp for Tarkov and CSGO because of the skill void between them and the PD and other players putting them at a point where they were barely challenged at all.

Reaction score
We clearly have bigger problems, such as players with no interest in criminal activity or PVP having fuck all to do. Is raiding dead? Not at all. People still actively raid even at 25 officer slots. PVP and gang activity as a whole has received several core updates over the last few years, whilst we’ve had food in the content packs for 5 years fully modelled and usable with fuck all place on the server.

From looking back at threads I can see that crim RP, PD updates and PVP is a content void that swallows up development time because people just ask for more and more.
Bnje is exactly right. The server is already incredibly cops v crim focused. The goal of development time should be to make content for those who want to play passively/do legal jobs. It's an RP server after all, and there isn't enough legal/passive rp stuff compared to criminal activity.

The system in place for criminals and cops already works, there is no point spending valuable development and testing time on something that already functions as designed.

Reaction score
so i got another Idea where cops cant go back to the same place where they die if the same situation still going on
This was talked about in the past i believe and it was shot down because if you aren't supposed to linger around the area you commit crimes in. If this was allowed you could kill all PD and spend ages in your crime scene when you aren't supposed to. Your supposed to get in and out ASAP not linger around for ages. If you kill cops you should always expect more to come. This would allow people to freely not value their life which is against server rules.

Reaction score
so legal methods of income include , fishing , taxi driver , delivery driver , pd , fire department , ems , roadcrew and just like selling in bazzar , crimnal methods are drugs , bank robbery , raids and mugging
Bnje is exactly right. The server is already incredibly cops v crim focused. The goal of development time should be to make content for those who want to play passively/do legal jobs. It's an RP server after all, and there isn't enough legal/passive rp stuff compared to criminal activity.

The system in place for criminals and cops already works, there is no point spending valuable development and testing time on something that already functions as designed.

Reaction score
and it is a "RP" server but there is allot more people that go round and shoot each other than sit in a suburbs house playing house

Reaction score
or just make it so civs when they respawn are allowed to come back to the same raid and help sense the cops are allowed´´´´´´
That's absurd, also police have a 10 minute NLR it would just result in chaos if this was enacted, not only do police have to wait for blackscreen but after NLR the situation is usually code 4 and either police have lost or civilians have won.

Reaction score
after NLR the situation is usually code 4 and either police have lost or civilians have won.
this is becouse crims are forced to make a move on the cops and not the other way around. Becouse if the crims dont and just hold the cops outside will just hold and hold until other cops respawn and can come back. and also why cant pd not be allowed to come back to the same raid i mean pd dosnt need more respawns they are allways alot of them. when i play crim theres a big chance of it being a 3v20. i think it makes more sense for crims to hold out for the cops.
That's absurd, also police have a 10 minute NLR it would just result in chaos if this was enacted
it would make sense to lower the nlr to 5 min like before and just have it so they cant come back to the same raid. i think it should fair on both sides with rules atleast even tho the pd will allways be more people. 21073515212612I7

Reaction score
this is becouse crims are forced to make a move on the cops and not the other way around. Becouse if the crims dont and just hold the cops outside will just hold and hold until other cops respawn and can come back. and also why cant pd not be allowed to come back to the same raid i mean pd dosnt need more respawns they are allways alot of them. when i play crim theres a big chance of it being a 3v20. i think it makes more sense for crims to hold out for the cops.

it would make sense to lower the nlr to 5 min like before and just have it so they cant come back to the same raid. i think it should fair on both sides with rules atleast even tho the pd will allways be more people. 21073515212612I7
Personally i believe as it stands right now is good enough, you should be able to attempt an escape in this time frame, I've been in situations heavily outnumbered as crim and while i can say it usually ends with me in cuffs or dead sometimes i am able to break free and kill the officers holding. Being able to come back to the same raid as civ would just cause shootouts to go forever and is why the devs decided against it im sure. and this is basing it on the PD is always full which is not the case, ive been on pd when the server is full and its not always filled to the brim, and as such raiders do get the upper hand as civs get any choice of firearms meanwhile 4/5 of PD will arrive with handguns.

Reaction score
Personally i believe as it stands right now is good enough, you should be able to attempt an escape in this time frame, I've been in situations heavily outnumbered as crim and while i can say it usually ends with me in cuffs or dead sometimes i am able to break free and kill the officers holding. Being able to come back to the same raid as civ would just cause shootouts to go forever and is why the devs decided against it im sure. and this is basing it on the PD is always full which is not the case, ive been on pd when the server is full and its not always filled to the brim, and as such raiders do get the upper hand as civs get any choice of firearms meanwhile 4/5 of PD will arrive with handguns.
you would lose a 1v20 100% of the time calm down little one

Reaction score
you would lose a 1v20 100% of the time calm down little one
never said i would win a 1v20? no need for the aggression mate i was giving my input as i have experience from both sides of raiding and PD, and i have won a 1v15 against the PD last week at farm. It would seem to me you just want the server in favour of crims which is not how it works anywhere IRL, you dont see people complaining in court saying they got merked cuz it was unfair 20 cops arrived to their shootout, you either kill or be killed or surrender you know the odds when you begin your raids.

Reaction score
never said i would win a 1v20? no need for the aggression mate i was giving my input as i have experience from both sides of raiding and PD, and i have won a 1v15 against the PD last week at farm. It would seem to me you just want the server in favour of crims which is not how it works anywhere IRL, you dont see people complaining in court saying they got merked cuz it was unfair 20 cops arrived to their shootout, you either kill or be killed or surrender you know the odds when you begin your raids.
It just sounds like your trying to convince me that a Chinese 25 man zerg on rust IS FAIR

Reaction score
It just sounds like your trying to convince me that a Chinese 25 man zerg on rust IS FAIR
Bro that was so annoying you would raid a funky looking sheet metal base and then a swarm of full kits would just pop out of no where lmao, rust was fun aint gonna lie but man zergs get you with their surprise assault numbers.