Admins / Mods in Organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I've noticed admins and mods noclipping around the map quite alot, sometimes they "scout out" drug places / where people are planting. Basically I think that Admins / Mods staff of the server should be forced into one organization called "Staff" for example or no a an organization at all. On top of that the staff should not be allowed to raid other players simply because the fact is that they have most likely seen the base setup and know how to get passed it. I understand that admins want to play but I think they should be not allowed in organizations since it puts an unfair advantage on others. I'm hoping everyone agrees with me this "raid" by the org "Remember Us" has happened quite a few times where their whole org comes from no where and instantly comes to where we were with no intel that we were there. I have also witness them also come out of nowhere and raid people like The Triads. I hope I provided some fair points and I hope this suggestion really gets taken into consideration as it's kind of dulling the game play elements.

Reaction score
+1 to this.
Seems like it could preserve gameplay quite a bit...Even if the admins are not using powers while in a org, it would make people feel hell of allot safer, and stop complaining about admins.

Reaction score
Well i saw you raging on the server but i can guarantee you we didn't noclip at that time we just went around the map and ofcourse we checked out the MTL. Don't say admins are abusing if you're not sure. Also if you would've payed a bit more attention u could've seen we didn't only check out your building we checked out multiple buildings.

Reaction score
Razertje;n1442 said:
Well i saw you raging on the server but i can guarantee you we didn't no clip at that time we just went around the map and of course we checked out the MTL. Don't say admins are abusing if you're not sure. Also if you would've payed a bit more attention u could've seen we didn't only check out your building we checked out multiple buildings.

Eitherway, lots of people have witnessed stuff like this even other mods I speak to. Definitely a situation that needs to be sorted out.

Reaction score
Well there might have been situations like that. To be honest i can't really judge about it my experience as an admin on this server hasn't been that long i'm only here to fight off the accusations u made on the server.

Reaction score
Razertje;n1445 said:
Well there might have been situations like that. To be honest i can't really judge about it my experience as an admin on this server hasn't been that long i'm only here to fight off the accusations u made on the server.
Well my accusations are right, I'm certain of these facts, I've been raided by admins and i've been planting in the middle of nowhere numerous times.

Reaction score
Well they literally aren't since we only today had 1 big raid with the org "Remember Us" the other raids were mostly just small ones.

Reaction score
Just like you we're playing the server. We're not getting paid for helping the server so why deny us of playing the game?
Even so then would you rather that all the admins would be in same org and raid you then ? That would just cause even more problems to have 10 admins in the same org.

All I'm saying is we're not here just to be admining. We're here to play the game aswell. However If people could actually follow the rules and start using atleast a small percentage of their brain. It wouldn't require us have this many admins or watching the people as much. But then again none of you can be bothered to make ban reports to keep the minges out of the server. So this is how It'll be for now.

Reaction score
Razertje;n1450 said:
Well they literally aren't since we only today had 1 big raid with the org "Remember Us" the other raids were mostly just small ones.
I'm not saying remember us in particular I'm using it as an example, I've had other admins / mods raid me like I said.

Dye

Reaction score
It's worth noting that you're pulling these facts out of thin air. You claim that we came straight to your base with no intel, however you seem to forget that when we arrived there it was entirely empty and you came to the gate saying "YOU MISSED US, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME". You assumed that we came straight to you or that we even knew you were there. We had no idea you had been there...

We did not come straight to you. Fact. First we went to suburbs and saw that it was all on fire/open so we left it.
Next we went to the industrial and drove around the whole block, however I pointed out a fridge near the right side of the MTL and suggested we check it out. I run in and go to the right - it's fully open so I say it's empty. We then check the other building and discover that it's locked and unowned so it can't be being used. As we're about to leave you arrive at the gate with your band of jolly giants saying "haha, sorry we can't supply you with a raid we've already packed up and left".

You then assume that we gave up and went home. Wrong again.
We then checked the appartments, the tides and the lake houses.

When you started whining in OOC about "omg admin abuse" we offered to upload our demos proving this but you just ignored that in your blissful ignorance.

Reaction score
I'd like to say that I've been doing less playing and more admining since the last few weeks after being an admin. I'd also like to say that none admin abuse their powers to learn about people's bases, spots etc. The admin team aren't random people selected to administrate the server. Current admins that were selected for the team know how to separate their IC knowledge and the knowledge that they gain by using their admin powers. If you think an admin is abusing their powers then make a report about it on the forums and they will provide their demo.
I don't like you blaming on admins in general without any proof.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
I'd like to say that I've been doing less playing and more admining since the last few weeks after being an admin. I'd also like to say that none admin abuse their powers to learn about people's bases, spots etc. The admin team aren't random people selected to administrate the server. Current admins that were selected for the team know how to separate their IC knowledge and the knowledge that they gain by using their admin powers. If you think an admin is abusing their powers then make a report about it on the forums and they will provide their demo.
Heeyyy dude sorry to comment here but, where's the rules section in the forum? I'd like to read all the rules.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
http://perpheads.com/rules.txt
http://perpheads.com/law.txt

There you go.

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for your opinion.
I can promise you that no one of us scout a base and then start raiding it.
But i understand your attidude so i think we will think about a good way to handle this whole thing so that everyone can continuing playing and have fun with it :)

Reaction score
You can always report the admins. If you give a time/date when it may of happened they can upload their POV's in which others will look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.