Allen's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Allen

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Kay Wynters (Previously Allen Kennedy)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:50229236

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I've been a fairly active member of the community on and off for nearly ten years now, and I've seen plenty of folks come and go, and I've been here like a cockroach fly on the wall the whole time. As cringey as this might sound, and I'm sure some people will get a laugh out of this, I love this community, for all it's faults. It's been a constant for me the past decade, a place I can come back to, hang out and play, and make new friends. I'm fairly active in help chat, despite no longer being a helper, and I try and help out newer players where I can. To put it simply, I want to play a role in keeping the community healthy, and I reckon I'd be an alright staff member, given the opportunity. I think I've got the chilled out attitude that's necessary to keep a cool head when the situation gets heated, something I believe I've made great progress with. I'm also online at odd hours, due to working all kinds of shifts in retail, and it's fairly common that during those odd hours when the server is at about mid-capacity, there's very few, or sometimes even no staff available to deal with reports and deal with situations that arise. That affects everyone negatively, especially as players who have no timely recourse against blatant rule breakers can tend to take matters into their own hands, potentially making things worse. I'm guilty of doing that myself on occasion, and I know it happens more often than you might think. I want to be in a position to help the staff team in such situations, as well as the community as a whole, as I know full well how frustrating it can be when there's no staff available to deal with rule-breakers ruining everyone's perping experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I was Helper for a while early last year, however I found it frustrating not being able to actually help with administrative situations, and after a disagreement with staff members over the outcome of an administrative situation, I got frustrated and quit. I think I've matured a fair bit, since even then, and I regret leaving in the way I did, especially before giving myself enough time to settle into the role and discover my potential.

I welcome any constructive feedback from the whole community as to what I may need to work on before being considered for the role.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I've been here a long time, help.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) I did a silly back in June, but it's been over a month.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. I've been here a very long time, help.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes, people keep telling me to shut up.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. I shitpost there frequently.

Reaction score
Allen would be a valuable addition to the staff team, he brings levity to any situation and leaves people in a better mood after interacting with him. He knows the difference between harmless fun and crossing the line, and reminds people of the rules before they reach borderline rulebreaks. He is indeed often online at odd hours when such help is greatly needed.

Along my Perpheads journey I’ve seen a high degree of personal integrity in Allen. Whatever decision led to him leaving his helper position was likely heavily considered by Allen and the fact he is willing to move past it is a blessing for the community, and a sign of a continued golden era of Perpheads in my opinion.

Reaction score
I usually don't comment on applications but I feel like I have to now. Allen is one of those guys who doesn't really have a specific aim or goal on the server. He's not main crim, nor main cop (maybe sometimes).

Allen is one of those guys you can meet at Bazaar, and just be with and talk for hours about completely random things. Then all of a sudden a sweater comes by asking for help on how to do something and boof Allen is gone with the sweater, trying to help him to his best ability. Allen has been around for ages and has great knowledge rulewise, and communitywise.

It would be sad to see this application get denied when Allen has such good skills that would fit a good staff member. As @mimeyy said Allen has that aura that brings people in a better mood. Talking and exprecing himself in a way that everyone understands.

I strongly support this application and would love to be working with Allen in the staff team.

Reaction score
I usually don't comment on applications but I feel like I have to now. Allen is one of those guys who doesn't really have a specific aim or goal on the server. He's not main crim, nor main cop (maybe sometimes).

Allen is one of those guys you can meet at Bazaar, and just be with and talk for hours about completely random things. Then all of a sudden a sweater comes by asking for help on how to do something and boof Allen is gone with the sweater, trying to help him to his best ability. Allen has been around for ages and has great knowledge rulewise, and communitywise.

It would be sad to see this application get denied when Allen has such good skills that would fit a good staff member. As @mimeyy said Allen has that aura that brings people in a better mood. Talking and exprecing himself in a way that everyone understands.

I strongly support this application and would love to be working with Allen in the staff team.
me when draxen doesn't unusually
:jawdrop:

Reaction score
Top bloke. He's as personable and pleasant as they come but he'll also call out BS in an intelligent manner when he needs to. We're all looking forward to seeing you as an enforcer!

Reaction score
+1 I remember him as a cop in a situation being funny and knows the rules well

Reaction score
After an in-depth conversation in Aquatic and Moon shoutbox. I've actually come to realize that he makes so much non sense that I am able to support this application, He's alittle bit schizophrenic something about skinwalkers and how aliens will invade our lovely planet earth and so on. Which makes him the ideal candidate for enforcer good luck.

Reaction score
Nice balance between cop and civ is always nice
I spend a good amount of time as civ, I just usually spend it at bazaar being social. I don't find raiding particularly stimulating most of the time, and I hate growing as it's really boring, so most of my criminal stuff is dumb stuff like stealing the car of a guy who just got arrested so I can bring it back to PD for him to be nice, or throwing flashbangs at someone for shits and giggles