AmerRox's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: AmerRox

IN-GAME NAME: John Panvinski

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:90401612

Introduction About My Self:

Hello.. There My Name is Amer, I am 16 Now I should be 17 in 19/9/2018 :) I Live In UAE, Dubai. I been a User Of this Server for over 3 years now take away 2017 Since i was Busy in that year. Having Contributed And Provided Help to Alot of Players On this server Being an Enforcer Would help me alot in situations with RDMers And 3.4 Rule breakers (Most Broken rule afaik). I Do Have A good Microphone to Use in Situations like these. Having been playing 3 years on the server i know laws and rules of this Server and i am a Police officer in the PLPD I believe i am a good Police officer and i help Citizens when they are in need also i have good aim Been Helping Other officers around the PD and With their panic buttons. This wont add anything but its good to adress it..

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Hello, First of all Not many of you might know me much since i don't come around the city an talk to people often, But i Have The Intention to Help People in OOC Chat and The Help Chat Being a Enforcer Would let me do that in a Easier Way Than Just Typing it and explaining it with words. Also Being a Enforcer Would Help me Alot, Since I can Catch Rule breakers Faster and in a legit way i can Enforce the rules on them and have the power to do so. I Am Always On The server I always Look for ways to Help the server Maybe suggesting stuff and i report RuleBreakers When i see One.. I did some Wrong things is the past Maybe Started Beefs in the OOC But i wont do any of it again since i have learned from it and how much it Upsits People. I see this as a Perfect opportunity to provide my Good knowledge of the rules and laws and Provide more Help to the community, For the last 3 years, I have been a part of this community. I Did not play in full 2017 due to Proplems with school and My PC, I Believe i do have the required skills to perform as a Staff Member and my skills Would be a great tool for me to work with Rule Breakers and Resolve Proplems without the need to ban/warn a RuleBreaker unless he broke a Important Rule or has Ban Streak of the same rule he broke then i will take Diffierent actions if that is the matter.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I Have Proplems with my teamspeak Currently But yes i am trying to be as active as Possible

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application :D I Sure hope you enjoyed it

Requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, so I see you around all the time, but I never actually interact with you. I see you on as a cop and occasionally present as a civilian somewhere but I have yet to really be in a situation where I'd get to know you. I see you occasionally in OOC chat, so I don't know how you are there really. I see no reason NOT to support you, but I don't really see one to support you either. I'm gonna stay neutral, but your record is pretty good on bans/warnings.

Reaction score
Alright, so I see you around all the time, but I never actually interact with you. I see you on as a cop and occasionally present as a civilian somewhere but I have yet to really be in a situation where I'd get to know you. I see you occasionally in OOC chat, so I don't know how you are there really. I see no reason NOT to support you, but I don't really see one to support you either. I'm gonna stay neutral, but your record is pretty good on bans/warnings.
Thanks for the Comment mate,i think if you see my ooc Helping you can get to know me :D

Reaction score
I’ve never even heard of you before now? Now of course granted I haven’t been very active lately due to exams and such but I am still extremely active on the forums and TS both of which I have never seen you once. Increase activity increase your reputation. -support

Reaction score
-support - only saw you yesterday, and thats when you decided to get a verbal warning for 4.1.

Reaction score
you should be 17?im pretty sure someone who isnt sure about his age isnt a good enforcer candidate

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this application is of less than DarkRP server quality. This is PERPHeads, we have a proper and competent lol staff team in comparison to DarkRP. Let me just point out a few problems to give you an idea of what you need to fix:

I can fit your entire application on a 1080p 16:9 screen, there is not enough detail or information on who you are as a person which I would prefer to know instead of what you are capable of.
First of all Not many of you might know me much since i don't come around the city an talk to people often

latest
to denied
And please, your enforcer app is not a Razer or Corsair keyboard so don't make it look like one.

Now, I could go on but I reckon if you play more, put more effort into your application and learn to type English properly, you could maybe just have a chance at becoming a staff member. For the time being, I have every reason to expect this application will be denied.

Anyway, good luck, my friend.

Edit: If you want to know how much detail you need, look at this application.

Reaction score
I’ve barely seen you do anything in game in regards to rules, Any encounters I’ve had with you both IC and OOC you’ve been very impatient @Col. Collier I don’t currently think you fit a position in the staff team and unless you change to putting in effort in game I don’t think you have much chance. -Support

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Anyone that puts their age as 16 and a half does not show the maturity needed to be a staff member here but maybe Melonstick.
I've never seen you on forums or ts.
But good luck sir

Reaction score
And where does the grammatic part come?
If someone doesn't use decent grammar: I don't know anyone that would consider them to be professional. People take them less seriously, you might think that you don't, but you do, it's psychological. The way a person writes can very quickly show who they are as person, for example:
"i think ur funny" is much less professional than, "I think you're funny.". I would be more likely to actually listen and care about someone that puts effort into what they are writing.

Reaction score
sorry dont wanna sound like a cunt but its gotta be done
1. who are you?
2. never seen u help a single person
3. i think i have more of a chance of becoming a staff than you have at this point

Reaction score
I've seen you around, but I've never really interacted with you and I have no idea how good you are at the rules and stuff like that, maybe try interacting with more people and show your knowledge of the rules and i might change my mind, but for now, it's a -support from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.