An apology and a notice.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that in terms of PERPHeads, this week has certainly been busy! Staff resignations, the appointment of a new senior administrator and then this thread and the resulting fallout.

If you haven't done so already, please read that thread in full. It ties in directly with what i'm going to say.

The warning dispute posted was somewhat of a knee jerk reaction. Yes, we did wish to dispute the warning however a formal dispute was not perhaps necessary. That thread was not supposed to turn into what it did become. Although some frighteningly valid points were raised in the latter part of the post, it wasn't the best place to do it for a number of reasons. I'd like to apologise to @Alabin for dumping the big pile of problems on you. Although admittedly you are part of some(only through implication as a staff member), it's not your fault. We've had our differences and we've settled them now. I'd also like to apologise on behalf of myself and @Trande to the newly promoted @MoronPipllyd . Throughout the course of that thread you seemed to be one of the few people who was making sense, even though not even we were all the time. You were civil, logical and after that you certainly deserve your promotion. I'd also like to issue a big apology to the staff team as a whole. Yes, you have your flaws as a whole and that created a negative feeling towards the entire staff team rather than the source of the problem. Sweeping generalisations like that are never good and it's purely an error on my part. Keep up the improvements and things should turn out to be great.
On a much more serious note, i'd like to apologise for any offence caused by AyJay. His actions were undeniably unfair and although it wasn't me I was still involved by association and I feel the need to apologise.
The next part of what i'm about to say is aimed at a minority part of the community.
Please stop pissing off the staff team because of something that you're not involved in, it's not fair on them one bit.

Moving on to some of the points raised regarding the staff team/how the community is run.
After talking with several staff members including some owners and some of the senior team, these points have now mostly been addressed. Some excellent work has been started regarding staff behavior, conduct and over all administration. I'm quite excited to see how things shape up and turn out.

So, what's the point in all this?
To clear the bad blood. There's no point in keeping pointless grudges, I want to make that clear. It's especially counter productive when...
I'm returning to the server!
I know for some of you this won't be welcome news but I want the chance from you to have a fresh start. Recently i've been trying to change my attitude towards a lot of things and I hope to carry this on to the server.
If there's any outstanding issues between us (I know i've pissed a lot of people off), please contact me on Teamspeak or on the forum.

Thank you.

Deleted member 5920

YAY Chrissy, we can play PERP together :D Oh wait....

Reaction score
The staff has had enough trouble with dealing with constant admin sits and reports im glad someone else has decided to stop and help them. Chrissy I forgive you alot of people get pissed and stressed but the ones that put all their effort into saying sorry deserve another chance.

I know what it is like in his position it is like the whole Community turns against you and everything is turned upside down, My enforcer app was turned into a hate box because of what I did. Please guys I was on the verge of leaving dont do the same to him he is a member of the community like everyone else.