An "Enforcer" Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well Frank , I have known you since I joined PERP back in 2014. In the first months you were a complete minge, but you improved a lot. I have not seen you breaking any rules for ages. It seems that you learned how to RP properly. I'm going to spectate you for a bit and add my verdict later on , for now I will stay Neutral.

Reaction score
I know what you're going to say about this people, but look how frank has improved!
I rp with him daily and from what I have seen he knows all the rules and laws.

Me myself have fucked up, but not Frank.

I think that he's mature and ready for this position.

You have my support frank.

amr

Reaction score
Removed - User will receive a warning for breaking Forum Rule 2.4

e5d7b0d6d7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Aight. Ive known you for a very long time now. And i enjoy hanging around with you. But you sometimes seem to lack a bit of rule knowledge or you just forget about the rules *cought* 3.24 *cough*

Im not trying to be r00d to you or anything, but i feel like i need to be totaly honest.
At the same time, you do seem to care about the rules and your RP is quite good.

Im gonna stick with a ½Neutral for now, this may change

Reaction score
-Support You came to my shop today while I was joking around with a couple of friends then pulled out a gun and started shooting at me missing 5 times then running off to hide in your shop while everyone saw what you did...

Reaction score
Alright, You and Me started off on the wrong foot a few months ago.

I think you're a great guy but your knowledge to the rules aswell as you abiding them is quite poor, as I've seen today and from previous playing sessions. Im very sorry but -SUPPORT

If it makes you feel any better, I will gladly change this as long as I see you making an effort in improving your play-style.

Reaction score
Bitch -support'ed me on my application.

Just kidding - you've improved a lot since you've joined and I think you might be ready to step into the glorious world of administration. You have my +support matey.

Reaction score
:/ Meh, I still don't think you're ready for this position. One being that you're still very immature in my book with your spamming of your own singing in TS and multiple disrespectful comments to other player. I also think your knowledge of the rules and laws are a bit of. A bit like a guitar that's been sitting in the cold for 1 hour or two. I don't see that much improvement in you but I see some which is nice to see. Hope you the best of luck on your journey to possibly become Enforcer :).

Regards Matt

Reaction score
Frank is a good boy I've seen him play and heard a lot of good things about him I don't visit the site but I do play perp I had some beef with him but I learned it was just a misunderstanding badda-bing badda-boom I still think he's has one problem and it is disrespecting people but who k ow he may be better don't judge me from my title I have a big experience with gmod and these related site stuff again badda-bing badda-boom he deserves it

Reaction score
Frank, you do try to enforce the rules as best as possible, but you really need to read over them a bit more, as well as learn them too. Also, when you said you are able to keep calm in any situation, I feel like you've lied a little bit. Whenever you get in an argument (I've had some arguments with you) you don't look for solutions, you just swear instead. -Support from me as you can be very rude, especially when it's not necessary.

Reaction score
Thats an short and perfect application, I like those short and strong applications. Now let's begin rating your application, you are 13 years old, age is just a number. It's important if you are mature or not, I met you a long time ago when you started playing on this server and you tried your best to be better and better. You are a nice dude whos active on TS, I met you a few times. BUT my oppinion on this is Neutral, as I still think you need to give it more time. Maybe improve your roleplay skills etc.
Good luck with your application, if you wont get accepted maybe try again in 6-10 month, I am sure you'll be getting accepted in that time. :peanut:

Reaction score
Im sorry, but I can not see you as a staff member and it has nothing to do with your age. You still need a bit more knowledge of the rules I believe. I see you abusing the OOC with arguments and all CAPS sometimes and arguing with other players. I dont think your quite ready to be a possible enforcer and havent spent any time with you in game.
-Support

Reaction score
Im sorry, but I can not see you as a staff member and it has nothing to do with your age. You still need a bit more knowledge of the rules I believe. I see you abusing the OOC with arguments and all CAPS sometimes and arguing with other players. I dont think your quite ready to be a possible enforcer and havent spent any time with you in game.
-Support
Yea your right thats what am talking about he cant enfroce rules if he dont have that title otherwise there would'nt be a "enforcer" rank.

Reaction score
I would like to see how this turns out so +support because he is a strong and great Rp'er over the corse i have played with him on!

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Frank is given this persona of being an "annoying kid" and I think that's absolutley un-needed.
You're not the most calm person, and I feel that a lot of things need to be worked on before creating an application.

I do feel that you're a funny, friendly guy who does have quite a good knowledge of the rules; but you're not really someone who 'shines' in my opinion.

To become a staff member, in my opinion you need four things.

• Character
  • Advanced Rule/Law knowledge
  • Effective Administration
  • A name for yourself.

Character is something so important, you need to be someone who is funny and not a 'robot'. Someone who can have a laugh with the lads, yet when needed to be is a calm and collective person.

The rules and laws are un-doubtbly the main thing about being a staff member, you quite clearly need extensive knowledge of both of these to be able to enforce them.

Administration is something that varies between everyone, you need to develop your own style. Myself? I try to have a laugh with people, yet go to a more serious approach after.

Having a name for yourself is something that is vital before becoming a staff member, you can't be someone who nobody knows and expect Enforcer. You need to be that guy on the tip of everyones tounge, do something effective for the community.

You lack a few of these Frank, and as much as I like you; you really don't have that 'wow factor' about yourself. I think you can improve these, and I think you can become someone who is really effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.