Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You're unreliable and always leave, if you want to stay staff why don't you just not stay staff and not resign?

If my activity does not suffice to stay as a staff member filing an inactivity notice is going to cause negative feedback towards me since it would appear that I am not doing jack shit as a staff member since players are not able to see those. Therefor the decision was made to resign.

Reaction score
Right, to get this started i'd like to state that for the duration of the time since i met you (A few months ago) you've always been professional, well mannered and a good person to be around.

After reading what you've said i'm basically noticing that you just seem to expect people to give you a chance, without making any effort to prove yourself too anybody in or outside the server itself, and i really think that just saying "I'm inactive for personal reasons !!!!!!" will solve anything at all.
Want a chance? Prove everyone wrong that you're different from your past by doing things before you apply. It may seem Hypocritical to some for me to say this but most of the time being staff doesn't come served on a plate after you spend a few minutes writing an application, you actually need to go on the server regularly and show to people that you know the rules and are not the same as they say you are, not just sit and write on the forums trying to defend a perfectly valid point and some opinions.

Although i'd like to finish it off with my actual opinion; I've seen the recordings and whatever and i think that people can change, so i don't think that people should just be sitting here and thinking "Oh he done a boo boo before so he must want to do it again" when, regardless of your past actions i don't really think you'd make a good enforcer at this point in time. From what i see by your reactions i doubt you could take criticism very well in game, and from what i see you're making yourself look like the sort of person who reacts when someone flames them OOC or some shit, or cries when they die etc. Also, i'm pretty sure it's a requirement to be active before you apply, so may want to fix that too. If you can't be active because of personal matters then fine but don't expect people to make exceptions here there and everywhere because of it.

Good luck, i'd love to see you as staff if you fix the points i've made above :)

Reaction score
-support,personally I would rather not be picked up mid-shootout because you thought the reason was invalid.

Reaction score
Okay, everyone should stop. Everyone is like '' oh Riekelt did this and that in the past, he probably never changed '' n' all. I'd give him a +Support, he's been extremely nice to me, very nice cop n' has a good knowledge in the rules. Of course he made some mistakes. He probably knows it by now that everyone is whining about him doing stuff differently than other staff members.

Just d r o p it, give this guy a break of always being told he picks people out of shootouts in the middle of one.

yes I'm triggered

Reaction score
So obviously you had some potential before as you have been accepted twice but you get staff then just become really lazy. From a video that @Walker showed in a previous application you made, you took someone into a sit whilst in the middle of something that's not spa staff member should do.

On top of that al you do is get staff don't contribute much go inactive hen resign.

Reaction score
Im Neutral here.

SO some don't want you some do. im not arguing or anything. im just neutral. i mean it's up to the Senior Administration+ what they want to do..

*Edit* i have had like 2 bad run ins with you and 1 good run in

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im Neutral here.

SO some don't want you some do. im not arguing or anything. im just neutral. i mean it's up to the Senior Administration+ what they want to do..

/phone

Bruh you're supposed to state your opinions and shit
What you did isn't constructive criticism, which is what you're meant to do.

"no im neutral because im waiting until the staff team decides" doesn't really help anyone, does it?

Reaction score
/phone

Bruh you're supposed to state your opinions and shit
What you did isn't constructive criticism, which is what you're meant to do.

"no im neutral because im waiting until the staff team decides" doesn't really help anyone, does it?
/Phone mate i said I'm neutral some don't some do i don't.mind. it's up to the staff team

Reaction score
Rieklet youre a great guy and all, you're fun and interesting but I dont think you're fit for the position. From what I remember, the swat van incident, the farm SR-25 situation with @Aylin Blvck and the revival of yourself durring a RP situation along as taking administrative actions durring a shoot-out and not to mention the ammount of people who dislike you because of that. Some people love supporting you, but a lot of people support not supporting you and just because the SWAT van will be exchanged for a TFU Range Rover doesnt mean we forgot about that incident, now have we o_O? You were a moderator previously and you played your part as much as you could but those days are over, I'm afraid.

3GS6JMV.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I'll toss in my two cents; I don't think you're ready.

Allow me to elaborate, I think you're an alright guy Riekelt, but when under any scrutiny or criticism, regardless of reasoning, you absolutely cannot be reasonable. Your reactions to the lack of support on this thread are very immature.
662c310f91.png

There's paraphrasing, and then there is taking the piss.
Also, insinuating that because of a player's forum community presence, they are unable, or unworthy of criticising you, is a cunt thing to do, period. I'm guilty of doing it in the past, but I know I'm an asshole.

I also don't think you can be objective, or fair in an administrative situation. The evidence presented in this thread, and in your last application is, in my opinion proof of; abuse of powers, and clear lack of objectivity. Not to mention personal experience with you. After a rather stupid, ill-timed decision of mine to enter the PD to kill an officer who fired at me after a raid I was confronted with the officers with NLR standing there, I then shot you. I was taken off guard and wasn't thinking properly, and was able to admit my mistake in the administrative situation thereafter, and explain how I came to make such a mistake, and, if I am not mistaken, I both apologised then and there, and prior to the situation after being killed, realising my mistake. What I was taken aback by was how rude and unobjective you were in the situation thereafter, with no sympathy or understanding of my stupid mistake. This is all understandable, however from someone who was once a staff member, and who seems to be hell-bent on returning to that role even after being forced to resign, due to allegations of abuse of power, with evidence to back this up, it shows that in my honest opinion, you would not be suited to the role, just as you were not suited to it prior.

You're like a politician. You cannot admit that you're wrong, you ignore or attempt to twist any evidence or claims made against you. When there is evidence of abuse. You claim that because you weren't 'demoted' then the evidence shown is unfounded, or false in some way. You claim your inactivity is due to personal reasons, and it may well be, I won't question this, but your activity, in my opinion has been pretty awful for several months now, more so than others. Though this is understandable due to exams, and I imagine my activity is just as bad, if not worse, the problem in my eyes is, you attempt to justify it, or make excuses for it.

Anyway, I want to go watch the rest of the debate on TV, so I'll just leave it here.
You're the last kind of person I'd want to see a staff member.

Reaction score
All of this was nearly a year ago and i think reikelt has improved a lot since then.
He deserves another chance as a staff member, he can and will improve from the last time.
Therefore i will be supporting this application, good luck with your application reikelt.

-- Rate me dumb or whatever i don't care --

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
So I'll toss in my two cents; I don't think you're ready.

Allow me to elaborate, I think you're an alright guy Riekelt, but when under any scrutiny or criticism, regardless of reasoning, you absolutely cannot be reasonable. Your reactions to the lack of support on this thread are very immature.
662c310f91.png

There's paraphrasing, and then there is taking the piss.
Also, insinuating that because of a player's forum community presence, they are unable, or unworthy of criticising you, is a cunt thing to do, period. I'm guilty of doing it in the past, but I know I'm an asshole.

I also don't think you can be objective, or fair in an administrative situation. The evidence presented in this thread, and in your last application is, in my opinion proof of; abuse of powers, and clear lack of objectivity. Not to mention personal experience with you. After a rather stupid, ill-timed decision of mine to enter the PD to kill an officer who fired at me after a raid I was confronted with the officers with NLR standing there, I then shot you. I was taken off guard and wasn't thinking properly, and was able to admit my mistake in the administrative situation thereafter, and explain how I came to make such a mistake, and, if I am not mistaken, I both apologised then and there, and prior to the situation after being killed, realising my mistake. What I was taken aback by was how rude and unobjective you were in the situation thereafter, with no sympathy or understanding of my stupid mistake. This is all understandable, however from someone who was once a staff member, and who seems to be hell-bent on returning to that role even after being forced to resign, due to allegations of abuse of power, with evidence to back this up, it shows that in my honest opinion, you would not be suited to the role, just as you were not suited to it prior.

You're like a politician. You cannot admit that you're wrong, you ignore or attempt to twist any evidence or claims made against you. When there is evidence of abuse. You claim that because you weren't 'demoted' then the evidence shown is unfounded, or false in some way. You claim your inactivity is due to personal reasons, and it may well be, I won't question this, but your activity, in my opinion has been pretty awful for several months now, more so than others. Though this is understandable due to exams, and I imagine my activity is just as bad, if not worse, the problem in my eyes is, you attempt to justify it, or make excuses for it.

Anyway, I want to go watch the rest of the debate on TV, so I'll just leave it here.
You're the last kind of person I'd want to see a staff member.

Do you have a life? It took you longer to write that post than Riekelts been on the server this week. :kappa:

Right, Riekelt I find you are a decent bloke and I love you for the shits and giggles. Nobody can argue you are a great comunity member and I thank you for the time and effort you put in previously as a staff memer.

However, this is the third enforcer app I'm reading from you and it really does seem as though nothing has changed. Constant excuses why you're activity's shit and poor justification of your actions people post in videos. So yes, in my opinion nothing has changed and half of the people reading and rating your app would most likely agree with me. Only you can change that, nobody can do it for you.

Deleted member 5193

To be honest, and this is just my opinion, you weren't a brilliant staff members before, I don't feel you could do any better now. You're a long standing member of the community and dedicated officer of PLPD but I seriously believe that most people are gonna base their opinion on how you were before. That opinion is gonna be pretty cloudy for most.

Probably best for you to show what you're capable of before applying, imo.

Reaction score
Denied

Resume your activity within the server so that we can review you further for your next application.

Status
Not open for further replies.