Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

IN-GAME NAME: Michelle Bowman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
After long consideration I have decided to give it another shot.

I have been a part of this community for a very long time, and am still heavily involved with it, which is something that is rare for me to happen. I truly feel at home in this community and feel like I want to do more than just be Lt. Bowman or that guy that answers your support tickets (sometimes).

I feel that with my previous experience as an Moderator and extensive knowledge of the rules and laws I could be a valuable asset to the staff team, and am asking for the third time for the administration team to consider me for Enforcer.

My last two Enforcer applications have been unsuccesful, and in response to the reasoning given when enquired about, I feel like I am now ready to try again.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know it's not the longest application in the world, but at this point I have run out of things to type without it being a one to one copy of my last application.

Reaction score
What a massive joke.

What are you expecting?
It's evident that the community seriously doesn't want you close to any administrative powers, if you look at the two previous applications, you've made no progress.
What's that? You disagree? Oh I'm sorry, me too.
9a7a642417.jpg

3rd enforcer application from this one

You say you've improved, but so far 2/3rds of the community still disagrees with your enforcer applications, so why is that?
You had your run, you messed up so be glad you're still part of the community.
Not to mention you were roasted badly in that other enforcer application

Reaction score
Something something massive roast something something abuse
A part of the community feels that they do not want me as a staff member anymore, and another part wants me back. However it's the part that doesn't want me that tends to be the most vocally present part, which tends to result into a circlejerk of people that are saying positive things getting disagreed into oblivion, so they tend to stay silent, as they know that in the end it's the Administration team's call.

I received feedback from the Administration team and worked on the points given to me, I feel confident that I have done this to the extent that I am able to re-apply.

Reaction score
-sup

from my previous experience you weren't the most "striking" staff imo. As far as i recall you weren't really doing much other than a few reports here and there which wasn't of any satisfaction to anybody. In addition you (imo) lack objectivity when it comes to dealing with players. tbf it's just a waste of time to give you staff a 3rd (?) time where you easily could find somebody else who actually wants to do it and has the pashion to keep on going for a decent amount of time.

Reaction score
A part of the community feels that they do not want me as a staff member anymore
Majority of community feels this way.
Everyone knows how you acted as staff and due to this you (in my opinion) are unfit to be staff .
Bringing back on old meme from your last thread.
GUILTY AS CHARGED

Reaction score
"10.3 hours, I am sorry I have a life."
yeah and after you realize you will be spending all the time you have available (since you have a life you know, unlike the rest of us degenerates) on reports to get a green report count, you will resign as quickly as you made this application
-support

Reaction score
Sorry, I guess people who play on the server don't have lives. If you can't dedicate anytime into the server why would you be accepted?
First of all, you are the one implying that people that play the server don't have lives. Secondly, I have justifiable private reasons for not having a great playtime in the last two weeks, that however is none of your business. And as a third point, do I know you?

Reaction score
First of all, you are the one implying that people that play the server don't have lives. Secondly, I have justifiable private reasons for not having a great playtime in the last two weeks, that however is none of your business. And as a third point, do I know you?

Sorry, doesn't matter if you know me or not bud. It doesn't matter what reasons you have, the fact of the matter is, is that you can't dedicate enough time to the community.

Reaction score
Sorry, doesn't matter if you know me or not bud. It doesn't matter what reasons you have, the fact of the matter is, is that you can't dedicate enough time to the community.
Would you mind elaborating how exactly can you judge that from just a two week record? Do I not have the right to tend to personal matters when needed, and apply when I can actually dedicate time to the server?

Reaction score
Would you mind elaborating how exactly can you judge that from just a two week record? Do I not have the right to tend to personal matters when needed, and apply when I can actually dedicate time to the server?

First off, you're not handling this situation maturely, that's already a bad sign. Second, you shouldn't apply for a position if you're inactive, what's the point then?

Reaction score
First off, you're not handling this situation maturely, that's already a bad sign. Second, you shouldn't apply for a position if you're inactive, what's the point then?
I am truly sorry that you feel that I am not handling this maturely, could you please throw me some pointers so I can improve on these? I would greatly appreciate that.

You also have to see that I am a bit amazed how a person with literally no post history can barge in on my Enforcer Application and somehow know me well enough to say that I am inactive. On that point I'd like to again point you towards post #13 for my explanation.

Reaction score
The feeling when you are arguing on your enforcer app with a newbie whose only posts on the forums in 3½ months have been on your enforcer app with relatively reasonable arguments and only making yourself look the fool

Comment F on this post to pay respects for this dying enforcer application

Reaction score
I am truly sorry that you feel that I am not handling this maturely, could you please throw me some pointers so I can improve on these? I would greatly appreciate that.

You also have to see that I am a bit amazed how a person with literally no post history can barge in on my Enforcer Application and somehow know me well enough to say that I am inactive. On that point I'd like to again point you towards post #13 for my explanation.

Why does having little posts matter? You have to start somewhere. I've been a part of multiple Garry's mod communities, I know how forums and applications work.

Reaction score
Personally I am going to +support this, I know I will get hit with a "Dumb" train or "Disagree" train however it does seem more or less people are holding grudges rather than actually ensuring he has changed, each time I have seen @Riekelt in-game he has been supportive and helpful to everyone he can be, showing maturity and great respect, his attitude has changed and I personally believe in giving him another chance.

Reaction score
Acting immature , as MCYeke said people should look for change. Clearly you haven't if you are acting like a pompous dickhead who brings his playtime into things.

Reaction score

If you are only on for 10 hours over two weeks you don't give him a lot to go on.

Its horrific to see a potential staff member (lol) has pulled the "do i know you" card on him while trying to apply for a position here...

Then you question his post count... oh boy. So what if he has a single post he seems to have raised valid points concerning your activity amd questioning your "I have a life" excuse for your abismal activity. (You would expect a staff member to put a lot more time in). Talking about posts, you made an enforcer application and the "Why you should be enforcer" part consisted of 5 sentences in total. What? Has something happened to you because I am pretty sure even you know you need to put a lot more effort into apps.

Theres an encyclopaedia of reasons here on why you shouldn't be enforcer and I left my original post simple. With every additional post you make you give people more reasons for senior admins to deny.

Your ship has sailed

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.